Dynamite and Groupees have paired up for a build-your-own bundle featuring digital Battlestar Galactica comics. This deal is designed to fit any budget, with three free comics followed by a “Build Your Own Bundle” option — or you can get all 3,104 pages of digital comics for just $19.78 (the year the series launched on television). There are also three physical tiers that include signed comics, Battlestar Galactica trade paperbacks, and — for fans who love BSG and more genre TV — rare Walking Dead and X-Files comics. The Battlestar Galactica Groupees Bundle promotion can be found right here.
To help promote the bundle, Dynamite has sent over a couple of Battlestar Galactica digital comics to share with you, the readers, this is the second.
Here we have Battlestar Galactica: Death of Apollo #1 from Dan Abnett and Dietrich Smith from 2014. In the story, the fleet has been travelling for ten years, and at last the human survivors seem to be leaving the war and the Cylons behind them. But the threats never go away. A voice from the past and a bizarre twist of fate leads Galactica into danger once again, and events will take place that will change everything, forever. The cover here is by Mike Mayhew.
- Legends of Tomorrow Season 3: Answer to the Black Canary Image from this Weekend - March 19, 2018
- Freeform Releases New Poster for Marvel’s Cloak and Dagger - March 19, 2018
- Syfy’s Nightflyers Changes Showrunners Before Pilot is Filmed - March 19, 2018
- Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 Will Have John Constantine Full-Time - March 19, 2018
- Joseph Michael Linsner and Kristina Deak-Linsner Team for New Vampirella Series - March 19, 2018