Compile Heart have been on a bit of a roll as they’ve been presenting new material at Dengeki Game Fes 2018. The most recent game announcement on the list came in the form of a new addition to the Neptunia series with Brave Neptune. The news was revealed via a livestream, which included a trailer that we’ve included below. There weren’t a lot of details given out about it, but the one big factor in all this is that the game is being made by Quebec developer Artisan Studios who you may know their work from Zodiac: Orcanon Odyssey.
The announcement is so new there isn’t even word if we’ll see the game in 2018. However, there’s a little glimmer of hope as there’s supposed to be an article on the game happening in the April 26th issue of Dengeki PlayStation. But most likely we’ll probably only get screenshots and a little bit of story information out of that article when it finally arrives. Best guess is that we’ll get a proper reveal later this year, if not at E3 in June then most likely at Tokyo Games Show in September. For now, look forward to seeing Megadimension Neptunia VIIR, which is set for a North American and European release sometime in the Spring of 2018.
- Brave Neptune Gets a Nintendo Switch Release Date
- Sorcery Saga: Curse of the Great Curry God is Coming to PC
- YouTube Channel “Super Best Friends” Ending After Internal Issues - December 16, 2018
- Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition Welcomes a New Fighter with Kage - December 16, 2018
- Electronic Arts Releases a New Anthem Trailer With a Hint of Story - December 16, 2018
- Tetsuya Nomura Issues Twitter Statement on Kingdom Hearts III Leak - December 16, 2018
- Macaulay Culkin Visits the Angry Video Game Nerd for Christmas - December 16, 2018