Fries covered in Guinness cheddar cheese sauce and topped with corned beef—that can only mean Irish Poutine is back on the menu at The Daily Poutine! Available while supplies last. ☘🍟 pic.twitter.com/VeBO9rWz8k
— Disney Springs (@DisneySprings) March 8, 2018
The Daily Poutine, the spot located in Disney Springs that celebrates the quintessentially Canadian dish, is getting into the Irish Spirit with this limited edition offering! Just as the tweet says — fries covered in Guinness cheddar cheese sauce and topped with corned beef. That sounds really very Irish, and something that would pair well with a Guinness stout. Personally this is something I would eat, since potatoes go with just about everything. If you’re heading to Disney Springs, be sure to give this a try before it disappears!
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018