Fries covered in Guinness cheddar cheese sauce and topped with corned beef—that can only mean Irish Poutine is back on the menu at The Daily Poutine! Available while supplies last. ☘🍟 pic.twitter.com/VeBO9rWz8k
— Disney Springs (@DisneySprings) March 8, 2018
The Daily Poutine, the spot located in Disney Springs that celebrates the quintessentially Canadian dish, is getting into the Irish Spirit with this limited edition offering! Just as the tweet says — fries covered in Guinness cheddar cheese sauce and topped with corned beef. That sounds really very Irish, and something that would pair well with a Guinness stout. Personally this is something I would eat, since potatoes go with just about everything. If you’re heading to Disney Springs, be sure to give this a try before it disappears!
- Joonas Suotamo, Chewie Himself, Visits Disney’s Hollywood Studios’ Star Wars Offerings - April 25, 2018
- The Guardians of the Galaxy are Coming to Disney’s Epcot June 9th - April 25, 2018
- When the Superhero Shows up After the End of the World: Kamikaze - April 25, 2018
- Meet the Creators Behind the New Harveys Steamboat Willie Line at Disney Springs - April 25, 2018
- CinemaCon 2018: Join Bleeding Cool’s Focus Features Presentation LIVE-BLOG! - April 25, 2018