Fries covered in Guinness cheddar cheese sauce and topped with corned beef—that can only mean Irish Poutine is back on the menu at The Daily Poutine! Available while supplies last. ☘🍟 pic.twitter.com/VeBO9rWz8k
— Disney Springs (@DisneySprings) March 8, 2018
The Daily Poutine, the spot located in Disney Springs that celebrates the quintessentially Canadian dish, is getting into the Irish Spirit with this limited edition offering! Just as the tweet says — fries covered in Guinness cheddar cheese sauce and topped with corned beef. That sounds really very Irish, and something that would pair well with a Guinness stout. Personally this is something I would eat, since potatoes go with just about everything. If you’re heading to Disney Springs, be sure to give this a try before it disappears!
- What Kevin Smith Really Wanted Comic Book Men to Be Called, and More from the IMDBoat Party at SDCC - July 21, 2018
- Wonder Woman is Valedictorian and Supergirl is a Rebel: DC Super Hero Girls at SDCC - July 20, 2018
- Nerd Food: Super-Powered Mixed Drinks from El Chingon - July 18, 2018
- Nerd Food: We Try the Mind Stone Mojito and Asgardian Lager at Havana 1920 - July 18, 2018
- Nerd Food: Don’t Worry, This Maleficent Cake Jar Won’t Put a Spell on You - July 17, 2018