Undead Labs have made it clear in a response to a microtransactions thread on Reddit that the company will not include any such system in their upcoming title State Of Decay 2. The news comes on the heels of the company announcing the game would be released on Xbox One for $30 on May 22nd, with the Ultimate Edition running for $50. The company did a livestream with IGN as well, which you can check out below, echoing those statements as they showed off the game. The company did confirm that the game will eventually have paid DLC, but no dates or prices were given for those additions.
- More Syncing and Interactive Updates Coming to Xbox One in the Spring
- State of Decay 2 Gets 25 Minutes of Gameplay Footage
- State of Decay 2 will Release on May 22nd, but Pre-Orders are Now Live
- Xbox Will Release a PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Version of the One S
- Xbox One X WIll Be Enhancing Over 100 Games Old & New
- Smash Some Zombie Faces In 'State Of Decay 2'
- Devil May Cry 5’s Next Big Reveals to Happen at Gamescom - June 23, 2018
- Fallout 76 Fans Are Making Their Own Map Before the Game Comes Out - June 23, 2018
- Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom Just Upped The Difficulty - June 23, 2018
- Lighting For Any Gaming Occasion as We Review Nanoleaf’s Light Panels - June 23, 2018
- Netflix’s Castlevania Set To Return Before Year’s End - June 23, 2018