Undead Labs have made it clear in a response to a microtransactions thread on Reddit that the company will not include any such system in their upcoming title State Of Decay 2. The news comes on the heels of the company announcing the game would be released on Xbox One for $30 on May 22nd, with the Ultimate Edition running for $50. The company did a livestream with IGN as well, which you can check out below, echoing those statements as they showed off the game. The company did confirm that the game will eventually have paid DLC, but no dates or prices were given for those additions.
- More Syncing and Interactive Updates Coming to Xbox One in the Spring
- State of Decay 2 Gets 25 Minutes of Gameplay Footage
- State of Decay 2 will Release on May 22nd, but Pre-Orders are Now Live
- Xbox Will Release a PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Version of the One S
- Xbox One X WIll Be Enhancing Over 100 Games Old & New
- Smash Some Zombie Faces In 'State Of Decay 2'
- Discord Officially Launches Their New Store Globally - October 16, 2018
- Fortnite Receives a New Vehicle in the Latest Patch - October 16, 2018
- Treyarch Teases Next DLC Zombie Map for Black Ops 4 - October 16, 2018
- Check Out the Latest Video Game Releases for October 16-22, 2018 - October 16, 2018
- Fortnite YouTuber Gets Sued By Epic Games for Selling Cheats - October 15, 2018