Dark Horse and 343 Industries announced a new three-issue Halo mini-series this week, set for release in June. The comic is called Halo: Collateral Damage, and taking a cue from Star Wars, it’s subtitled: A Master Chief Story. Alex Irvine writes the series, with Dave Crosland on art, Leonard O’Grady on colors, and Simon Bowland editing. Zak Hartong is the cover artist. The story is set after the events of the Halo: Fall of Reach comics.
A press release from Dark Horse describes the book:
Halo®: Collateral Damage follows the Master Chief and Blue Team as they are deployed by the UNSC to an unstable colony world. Their mission: terminate the Covenant’s efforts to uncover something ancient and powerful beneath the planet’s surface. But as the mission takes a turn for the unexpected, the Spartan strike team realizes that the stakes of their mission are higher than they realized and they’ll have to rely on each other and a small group of human rebels to survive!
Halo: Collateral Damage #1 hits stores on June 6, and can be preordered now. Check out the cover below.
- Hickman and Kirkman Sitting in a Tree M-A-K-I-N-G Amazon Shows for East of West and Transhuman - April 19, 2018
- WWE Takes Out Restraining Order on Fan Armed with Own Poop - April 19, 2018
- Starburns Industries Announces Plan to Rule Comics with SBI Press, Executive Editor Brendan Wright - April 19, 2018
- Impact Wrestling Star Scott Steiner Wonders Who Will Cut Grass if Trump Deports Mexicans - April 19, 2018
- Lion Forge Joins the CBLDF - April 19, 2018