It looks like Ubisoft are trying everything they can to make Far Cry 5 appeal to as many people as possible, which includes a brand new live-action trailer that is supposed to show the insanity happening in Hope County, Montana. The entire point of the trailer is to make it look like anything can happen in this small cozy country town that happens to have a religious cult nearby trying to take everything over. What could possibly go wrong? The footage itself is a mix of live actors and shots from the game making it look like they’re kicking back in the middle of the chaos, but really it comes off more like an old-school extreme sports game than something from the Far Cry series. But we’ll let you judge for yourselves.
Far Cry 5 officially comes out on March 27th for PC, PS4, and Xbox One.
- The Latest Far Cry 5 Trailer Wants to Tug at Your Heartstrings
- Ubisoft Adds Far Cry Arcade Into Far Cry 5
- Horizon: Zero Dawn Producer Samrat Sharma is Returning to Ubisoft
- Ubisoft, Politics, and Far Cry 5: Bleeding Cool Games Chatter Episode 3
- Far Cry 5's Short Film Eden's Gate is Available Now
- Far Cry 5 Gets a Short "Bill Of Rights" Trailer from Ubisoft
- Epic Games Stops Leaker After Threatening Legal Action - December 16, 2018
- Microsoft Tracked Down Internal Leakers With Serial Number Embedding - December 16, 2018
- Review: Razer’s Blackwidow Elite Gaming Keyboard - December 15, 2018
- Cygames Announces Granblue Fantasy Versus for PS4 in 2019 - December 15, 2018
- Review: Marseille’s mCable HDMI Cords for Cinema and Gaming - December 15, 2018