It looks like Ubisoft are trying everything they can to make Far Cry 5 appeal to as many people as possible, which includes a brand new live-action trailer that is supposed to show the insanity happening in Hope County, Montana. The entire point of the trailer is to make it look like anything can happen in this small cozy country town that happens to have a religious cult nearby trying to take everything over. What could possibly go wrong? The footage itself is a mix of live actors and shots from the game making it look like they’re kicking back in the middle of the chaos, but really it comes off more like an old-school extreme sports game than something from the Far Cry series. But we’ll let you judge for yourselves.
Far Cry 5 officially comes out on March 27th for PC, PS4, and Xbox One.
- The Latest Far Cry 5 Trailer Wants to Tug at Your Heartstrings
- Ubisoft Adds Far Cry Arcade Into Far Cry 5
- Horizon: Zero Dawn Producer Samrat Sharma is Returning to Ubisoft
- Ubisoft, Politics, and Far Cry 5: Bleeding Cool Games Chatter Episode 3
- Far Cry 5's Short Film Eden's Gate is Available Now
- Far Cry 5 Gets a Short "Bill Of Rights" Trailer from Ubisoft
- SEGA Teases New Phantasy Star Game for Mobile on 30th Anniversary - July 21, 2018
- New Kingdom Hearts III Trailer Celebrates Mickey’s 90th Birthday - July 21, 2018
- Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate Gets a Zelda Armor Crossover - July 21, 2018
- EVO 2018’s Most Popular Game at Signups is Dragon Ball FighterZ - July 21, 2018
- Voldo Finally Makes an Appearance in SoulCalibur VI’s Latest Reveal - July 21, 2018