TinyBuild Games have taken Hello Neighbor to practically every console so far, with the Nintendo Switch being the latest of the bunch to be announced to receive the game. Until today, that is, when we finally get to see the game come to the PS4. In a video post from the publisher TinyBuild and developer Dynamic Pixels, the game was officially revealed to be coming to Sony’s console, along with the brief game description below for PS4 owners who haven’t been exposed to the game yet. No release date information was tied to this and there’s no indication that more are on the way like TinyBuild did with the Switch, nor is there a price attached to it at the moment. Here’s hoping we’ll get a demo of the PS4 version at PAX East next month.
Hello Neighbor is a stealth horror game about sneaking into your neighbor’s house to figure out what horrible secrets he’s hiding in the basement. You play against an advanced AI that learns from your every move. Really enjoying climbing through that backyard window? Expect a bear trap there. Sneaking through the front door? There’ll be cameras there soon. Trying to escape? The Neighbor will find a shortcut and catch you.
- Toy Fair New York: McFarlane Toys Goes to the Upside Down With Stranger Things
- TinyBuild Games To Announce Six New Switch Games On Saturday
- Hello Neighbor On Track For A Nintendo Switch & PS4 Release, According To PEGI
- At Long Last, Hello Neighbor Gets A Launch Trailer
- Hello Neighbor Gets Launch Trailer Ahead of Release
- Sea Of Thieves is Getting a Surprising Day One Patch - March 19, 2018
- Twitch Celebrates Mr. Rogers’s 90th Birthday with a Marathon - March 19, 2018
- Tower of Time Will Finally Leave Early Access This April - March 19, 2018
- The PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Mobile Game is Now Live - March 19, 2018
- The Latest Far Cry 5 Trailer Wants to Tug at Your Heartstrings - March 19, 2018