The Red Goblin is the big thing for Dan Slott‘s goodbye story from Amazing Spider-Man culminating in #800. Originally teased as a Mephisto/Norman Osborn thing, it soon became clear it was Norman Osborn and Carnage teaming up.
And we have seen plenty of build up to that.
And this is just mindless speculation…
What if the Red Goblin, despite all the evidence, is actually not Norman Osborn?
What if the Red Goblin is actually someone else?
Mary Jane? Rubylyn? Emma?
Purely mindless speculation… right now, anyway. Find out in 10 days.
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #799
(W) Dan Slott (A) Stuart Immonen (CA) Alex Ross
GO DOWN SWINGING Part 3
• SPIDER-MAN will need to the help of friend and foe alike if he hopes to stop THE GREEN GOBLIN this time!
• The mystery of the RED GOBLIN is finally revealed, and it’s not going to be pretty for Peter Parker!
Rated TIn Shops: Apr 18, 2018
- Christopher Priest Writes The Black Panther Vs. The Justice League (SPOILERS) - March 21, 2018
- All Marvel Comics Trade Paperbacks Out Today Are, Again, 99 Cents on ComiXology - March 21, 2018
- The Avengers Editors Appear to be Keen Bleeding Cool Readers… - March 21, 2018
- The Ranger Slayer Makes Her Debut in Go Go Power Rangers #8… (SPOILERS) - March 21, 2018
- So, How Evil is Poison Ivy Today? And a First Mention of Tom King’s Sanctuary (Batman #43 Spoilers) - March 21, 2018