The Red Goblin is the big thing for Dan Slott‘s goodbye story from Amazing Spider-Man culminating in #800. Originally teased as a Mephisto/Norman Osborn thing, it soon became clear it was Norman Osborn and Carnage teaming up.
And we have seen plenty of build up to that.
And this is just mindless speculation…
What if the Red Goblin, despite all the evidence, is actually not Norman Osborn?
What if the Red Goblin is actually someone else?
Mary Jane? Rubylyn? Emma?
Purely mindless speculation… right now, anyway. Find out in 10 days.
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #799
(W) Dan Slott (A) Stuart Immonen (CA) Alex Ross
GO DOWN SWINGING Part 3
• SPIDER-MAN will need to the help of friend and foe alike if he hopes to stop THE GREEN GOBLIN this time!
• The mystery of the RED GOBLIN is finally revealed, and it’s not going to be pretty for Peter Parker!
Rated TIn Shops: Apr 18, 2018
- Art Galleries to be Searched for Missing Comic Book Artwork - September 25, 2018
- Mark Montague Wins Dredd Talent Competition as 2000AD Opens Submissions Again - September 25, 2018
- Second Wave of Game Of Thrones Blindbox Titans Vinyl Figures in February 2019 - September 25, 2018
- What Made Warren Ellis Swear In Fearscape #1, Out Tomorrow? - September 25, 2018
- Tomorrow, DC Comics Publish Another Batman Comic With a Penis In It - September 25, 2018