The Red Goblin is the big thing for Dan Slott‘s goodbye story from Amazing Spider-Man culminating in #800. Originally teased as a Mephisto/Norman Osborn thing, it soon became clear it was Norman Osborn and Carnage teaming up.
And we have seen plenty of build up to that.
And this is just mindless speculation…
What if the Red Goblin, despite all the evidence, is actually not Norman Osborn?
What if the Red Goblin is actually someone else?
Mary Jane? Rubylyn? Emma?
Purely mindless speculation… right now, anyway. Find out in 10 days.
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #799
(W) Dan Slott (A) Stuart Immonen (CA) Alex Ross
GO DOWN SWINGING Part 3
• SPIDER-MAN will need to the help of friend and foe alike if he hopes to stop THE GREEN GOBLIN this time!
• The mystery of the RED GOBLIN is finally revealed, and it’s not going to be pretty for Peter Parker!
Rated TIn Shops: Apr 18, 2018
- So… What If Kitty and Colossus Don’t Get Married Either? - June 18, 2018
- Forbidden Planet Celebrates Its 40th Anniversary in July 2018 - June 18, 2018
- The Latest on Whether Billy Dee Williams Plays Lando Calrissian in Star Wars: Episode IX - June 18, 2018
- What Will Heroes in Crisis’s Shocking Opener Be? [Potential Spoilers] - June 17, 2018
- DC Creators Will Be Able to Use Shazam, Legion, and JSA Whether or Not Doomsday Clock Has Finished - June 17, 2018