A week back, our own Josh Davison referred to the second issue of the Dark Horse series Vinegar Teeth as such: “… another bizarre issue with surreal characters and an ugly yet comical world. This is a comic so strange that it’s impossible to take your eyes off it. Naturally, it comes recommended. Check it out.” I have just received some exclusive art from the third issue of the series, which is due out on March 21st. The series is written by Damon Gentry and Troy Nixey, who also provides the art and covers. Michelle Madsen is the colorist.
Vinegar Teeth tells the story of Artie Buckle, a grade-A schmuck and fine cop in Brick City that is under siege from its own citizens. Buckle has to team with a mysterious, tentacled, extra-dimensional being if they have any hope of ending the escalating crime problem. But the crime rate in the city isn’t their only concern as a far greater threat approaches from across the galaxy.
VINEGAR TEETH #3
Writer: Damon Gentry, Troy Nixey | Artist: Troy Nixey | Colorist: Michelle Madsen | Cover Artist: Troy Nixey
As Brick City goes to hell, Detective Buckle and his Lovecraftian monster sidekick Vinegar Teeth try to solve what’s turning all the citizens into deadly zombies in the penultimate issue of this bizarre horror comedy!
- Dan Taylor Unveils Sci-Fi Noir Novella ‘Pi Private Eye’ - March 18, 2018
- NFL Draft 2018: Trade Near the Top as Jets and Colts Swap Picks - March 18, 2018
- Cirque du Soleil Aerialist Dies After Fall During Live Performance - March 18, 2018
- Krypton Season 1: Titles and Synopses for First 3 Episodes - March 18, 2018
- Legends of Tomorrow Season 3: 7 New Images Fuel the Ava Speculation - March 18, 2018