Activision has finally revealed Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 alongside a Fall release date.
Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 has been making the rounds around the rumour mill for a few weeks now. From insiders to leaked merchandise to basketball players hats, it’s been pretty clear that the game was almost certainly on the way. That, and it being Black Ops handler Treyarch’s turn to put out a Call of Duty game make a compelling argument.
Well, now there is no doubt. The official Call of Duty account has now revealed the game, although details are limited. The title is getting a full reveal on May 17th, and the full game will launch on October 12th. That’s an interesting date as the Call of Duty series has traditionally launched the first week or so of November. Perhaps a little game called Red Dead Redemption 2 changed some plans. Here’s the tweet, with a little teaser.
— Call of Duty (@CallofDuty) March 8, 2018
That’s about the extent of what we know here. The game’s setting and other details aren’t clear at this point, and I’d be surprised if we found out anything too substantial prior to the reveal event being held in May. The phrase “Forget what you know” is being pushed around a lot, but I’m not quite sure what that means for the game. Still, it’s always nice to have a game officially announced so we don’t have to talk about it speculatively.
- Treyarch Debut a New Level for Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Called Morocco
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4 is Dropping the "Traditional" Campaign Mode
- Activision Will Now Host Their Own Weekly Streams on Twitch
- Call Of Duty: WWII Official Reveals "Shamrock & Awe" Event
- Call Of Duty: WWII is Holding a St. Patrick's Day Event
- You Can Get a Black Ops 4 Calling Card Until Tomorrow
- New SoulCalibur 6 Video Teaches You The Basics - October 16, 2018
- Breath of the Wild Style Open World Pokemon Game Possibly “Still on the Cards” - October 16, 2018
- Destiny 2 Glitch Could Confirm Next Expansion Location - October 15, 2018
- Pokemon Go Still Surging as Game Makes $84 Million in September - October 15, 2018
- Blizzard Seem Confident That Diablo III Will Get Cross-Console Play - October 12, 2018