A small addition to the Nintendo Direct presentation that may have been overlooked by many was the inclusion of a brand new Arms tournament, set to be exclusive to the United States and Canada this month. Below are some of the details from Nintendo on how to participate and where you can see it live, but this is basically a quick attempt by Nintendo to get people back into the game after word came out there will be no new characters or major updates for the fighting game moving forward. On the bright side, it’s kind of interesting to have a North America specific tournament for the game.
If you live in the US or Canada and would like to participate, please play Ranked Matches between March 8th and March 18th. The eight top players from this period will have the opportunity to move on to the online finals on March 31st (10AM PT). The finals will be streamed online for all to see at https://arms.nintendo.com/videos/, so train hard! All finalists will also receive a custom piece of art. However, if you don’t own the ARMS game and would like to try it out, you should also mark your calendar for March 30th. A three-day Global Testpunch will start on this most stretchy of days – during this time, you’ll be able to try out the game for free!
- ARMS Celebrates Its One-Year Anniversary With... A Photo?
- Arms is Holding a Global Testpunch This Weekend
- Expect To See Mario Kart on Google Maps on March 10th
- Star Wars Villain Jabba the Hutt Joins Sideshow Collectibles' Sixth Scale Figure Line
- Ex-Marvel Editor Karl Bollers Joins Valiant Entertainment
- Check Out the 15 EW Covers for Avengers: Infinity War
- Star Wars: Rebels - Dave Filoni Says [SPOILERS] Survived the Finale
- Rooster Teeth Show Off More of Bendy and the Ink Machine - June 18, 2018
- LucidSound Brings More Improved Gaming Headsets to E3 - June 18, 2018
- Getting a Preview of Adventure Time: Pirates Of The Enchiridion at E3 - June 17, 2018
- Outright Games Shows Us Their Build for Crayola Scoot - June 17, 2018
- Training Like a Champ With Creed: Rise to Glory at E3 - June 17, 2018