If you’ve been waiting to play Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice on the Xbox One, it looks like you’ll be getting your chance as someone found a new listing showing the game is headed to Microsoft’s console. Below is an image that someone found and posted on Reddit showing a listing for the game on a Taiwanese Game Software Rating Regulations website. The one little snag about the entire thing is that there’s no release date listed, meaning it’s probably still going through some sort of approval system and has yet to receive an official publishing date.
Naturally, this wouldn’t be the first time a rating website leaked a game’s release long in advance of when it officially comes out. But considering the game is already on PC and PS4 since August last year, you’d think we’d know a little bit more in advance of when the game is coming. Now that the word is out, it’s only a matter of time before Ninja Theory or Xbox themselves come clean and stamp a date on it before people start speculating. We won’t buy into the rumor mill ourselves until we get official word, so for now, we just have to sit and wait.
- Ninja Theory Plans to Donate Hellblade's Xbox Funds to Mental Health America
- The 21st Annual DICE Award Nominees Are Here
- Bleeding Cool Game Awards 2017: Best Character in a Video Game
- Bleeding Cool Game Awards 2017: Best Story in a Video Game
- Bleeding Cool's Game of the Year Awards are Here!
- The Biggest Last-Minute Holiday Game Sales Include Cuphead, Hollowknight, Final Fantasy, and Hellblade
- MediEvil is Supposed to Get An Update Sometime in the Next Few Weeks - October 21, 2018
- Tekken 7: Fated Retribution – Round 2 Will Hit Japan in February - October 21, 2018
- Ubisoft Shutting Down Online Services for a Few Old Titles - October 21, 2018
- Horses Will Permanently Die in Red Dead Redemption 2 - October 21, 2018
- Agony Unrated is Back On and Coming This Halloween - October 21, 2018