Papi’s Tacos in Fells Point, Baltimore, is a gem of a place. Right on Aliceanna Street, this casual dining spot is an ideal place to be on a Sunday afternoon, sipping on a margarita and eating a taco. But what if you want both a beer and a margarita? Well, why not try their Beergarita!
Dos Equis Lager with their frozen house made margarita. For $7, that’s not an awful deal either. We even got free chips and salsa, which are delightful. The drink was exactly what I needed after a long weekend, and it hit the spot. It was a refreshing treat, and it made me feel more relaxed than I’d been in a while. The lager overpowered the margarita taste, but it worked. I would drink this again.
Oh, and the bathrooms are plastered with pages from Mexican comic books.
Seriously — actual comics were harmed in the making of this bathroom. I was both delighted and horrified.
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018