We’ve known for a few weeks now that Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Trilogy will be making its way to the Nintendo Switch on April 27th in a worldwide release, but now we get an action-packed trailer and some new screenshots for the game as well. Below are some of the assets that Bandai Namco released today to help promote the release, which includes a nearly three-minute video showing off all the highlights of the trilogy being thrown together in a single game and some of the plot points along the way.
We also have these new images the company decided to release, a lot of them from the first game in the series, but there’s a hearty mix of cutscenes and in-game action thrown together here. As you can see, they’re trying to stay as close to the original release as possible with a bit of a cleanup for the Switch to make it all pretty as you travel the way of the ninja. Enjoy the trailer and the pictures.
- Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker Gets a Co-Op Missions Trailer
- Code of Princess EX Will Be Coming to Nintendo Switch
- New Projections Show Nintendo Looking to Surpass Microsoft
- Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm Trilogy is Coming to The West on Switch
- Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm Trilogy is Coming to Nintendo Switch
- From Spongebob to Spider-Man to Silicon Valley: Home Releases from the Last Quarter of 2017
- Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Legacy Has A Release Date
- Bandai Namco Announces A New Naruto Game
- Enplex Games Announces New Survival MMO Game Population Zero - December 11, 2018
- WBIE Will Relaunch MK Kollective to Prepare for Mortal Kombat 11 - December 11, 2018
- Review: PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Gear by JINX - December 11, 2018
- Overwatch Launches Winter Wonderland with New Updates - December 11, 2018
- Fortnite Adds Swords to the Game in Latest Patch - December 11, 2018