Last November, Bleeding Cool reported from NYCC that Mad Magazine, after over 500 issues, was going to get relaunched with a new issue one for April Fools’ Day 2018.
Nobody seemed to believe us.
Still, some folk thought it was a hoax.
Now comic book retailers have been told by DC Comics that no, they are not kidding around, and that the all-new MAD Magazine #1 is set to arrive in comic stores in April. And to prove how serious they are, it won’t be on April 1st, but on April 18th. Relaunching with a new #1 issue from VP & Executive Editor Bill Morrison, with the help of the Usual Gang of Idiots, or The Ones Who Moved To Burbank.
DC Comics will unveil the new #1 cover during WonderCon. And a few other things…
- Leslie Hung, Greg Rucka, and Brian Stelfreeze at Gosh Comics This Eveing - September 24, 2018
- Daily LITG – 23rd September 2018 – Hitting The North - September 24, 2018
- Batman Damned #1 Signed by Lee Bermejo Sells for $1000 - September 23, 2018
- Stephen Colbert Weighs In On the Batpenis - September 23, 2018
- ComiXology Denies Censoring the Bat Penis - September 23, 2018