The rocky road for Ys VIII to be released is finally coming to an end, after getting delayed and missing the original January 30th release window, it appears the game will be on its way to PC in April. Today, the YouTube channel Greg’s RPG HeaveN got an exclusive interview with NIS America president Takuro Yamashita who revealed that the game would finally see the light of day on PC next month, citing that while the translation for the game went without a hitch, the porting to Steam was the major hiccup for the title that caused them to push it back by three months.
You can check out the whole interview in the video below, as the two discuss the complications of getting the game to work for PC and be playable as if it were simply as a console title. It’s actually really cool that these guys nabbed the exclusive, so kudos to them!
- The Next Ys Game is in Development at Nihon Falcom
- Ys VIII Fans Are Voicing Their Displeasure of the Steam Port
- Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana Will Come to PC Next Week
- NIS America Releases a New Trailer for Penny-Punching Princess
- Ys VIII Gets Delayed Just Days After PC Release Announcement
- Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana Will Hit PC on January 30th
- 'Ys VIII' Will Be Delayed On PC For Quality Issues
- 'Ys VIII' Debts A New Trailer Showing Off Four New Characters
- Meet The Mysterious Dana In Ys VIII: Lacrimosa Of DANA's Latest Trailer
- Treyarch Adds Updates to Black Ops 4, Including Blackout Player Count - October 17, 2018
- The Fallout 76 Beta is Now Officially Online for Download - October 17, 2018
- The Stanley Parable Now Unlocks a Specific Anniversary Achievement - October 17, 2018
- Xbox and Taco Bell Have Partnered Again to Give Away Platinum Consoles - October 17, 2018
- Battlefield V Single Player Trailer Released - October 17, 2018