The rocky road for Ys VIII to be released is finally coming to an end, after getting delayed and missing the original January 30th release window, it appears the game will be on its way to PC in April. Today, the YouTube channel Greg’s RPG HeaveN got an exclusive interview with NIS America president Takuro Yamashita who revealed that the game would finally see the light of day on PC next month, citing that while the translation for the game went without a hitch, the porting to Steam was the major hiccup for the title that caused them to push it back by three months.
You can check out the whole interview in the video below, as the two discuss the complications of getting the game to work for PC and be playable as if it were simply as a console title. It’s actually really cool that these guys nabbed the exclusive, so kudos to them!
- Ys VIII Fans Are Voicing Their Displeasure of the Steam Port
- Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana Will Come to PC Next Week
- NIS America Releases a New Trailer for Penny-Punching Princess
- Ys VIII Gets Delayed Just Days After PC Release Announcement
- Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana Will Hit PC on January 30th
- 'Ys VIII' Will Be Delayed On PC For Quality Issues
- 'Ys VIII' Debts A New Trailer Showing Off Four New Characters
- Meet The Mysterious Dana In Ys VIII: Lacrimosa Of DANA's Latest Trailer
- Strange Brigade Receives an Extended Gameplay Trailer - August 14, 2018
- Relive the Entire Daniel Bryan Saga as a WWE 2K19 Storyline - August 14, 2018
- Patrick Stewart Will Join ‘My Memory of Us’ as the Narrator - August 14, 2018
- Sony Releases a New Launch Trailer for Marvel’s Spider-Man - August 13, 2018
- Necrobarista Reveals PS4 Version and Free Demo on the Way - August 13, 2018