A new pair of games just found their way to backwards compatibility on the Xbox One that might excite a few people, as you can now play Hitman: Blood Money and LEGO Star Wars III on the console. Starting with the LEGO game, this one is based on the Clone Wars TV series that was doing pretty well on Cartoon Network before it was replaced with Star Wars: Rebels, which took off like a rocket. The game itself is pretty decent though, and will probably catch the eye of anyone who adores the LEGO games made by TT Games.
Meanwhile, Hitman: Blood Money is probably one of the most familiar titles to Hitman fans as it stands as one of their best-selling titles ever made in the series. Having it on modern consoles will be a nice throwback as the game came out nearly 13 years ago and was one of the first to hone a lot of the combat skills and missions you deal with in modern titles. If you already own them you should be good to simply use the disc you have, or head on over to Xbox’s store and download the games digitally right now.
- TT Games is Teasing That Something LEGO DC Comics is On The Way
- The Next Hitman Title Leaked by Online Ratings Boards
- Watch This Speedrunner Clear Hitman 2 in Less Than 4 Minutes
- Final Fantasy XV Gets PC Edition Launch Trailer and Recommended Specs Chart
- Opinion: Using Video Games as a Fearmongering Scapegoat is Nothing New
- State of Decay 2 will Release on May 22nd, but Pre-Orders are Now Live
- Tera Online Releases a Console 'First Look' Trailer
- Bloodborne Now Available For Free For PlayStation Plus Users
- Convict Games Reveals Their Latest Game That’s All Cool Man in STONE - August 16, 2018
- Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark Gets a Release on Steam Early Access - August 16, 2018
- PUBG Mobile to Host Their First Livestream Invitational Called “Player Well Known” - August 16, 2018
- PUBG Corp and FACEIT Partner Up to Create Online Competitive Leagues - August 16, 2018
- OpTic Gaming and Sansar Partner Up to Bring VR to Esports - August 16, 2018