Ubisoft has decided to add a brand new game editing feature into Far Cry 5 that looks insane and fun at the same time called Far Cry Arcade. Much like Garry’s Mod, the mode will have everything you need to create new games modes to share with the community. The whole idea seems to stem from Far Cry’s map editor program, in which the developers seemed to crank the volume on it to 11 and let your imagination run wild. You can basically create whatever the hell you feel like with assets from the game and other items that clearly come from other titles, in an effort to make the game more accessible to creative types. Here’s the introduction video to the mode that Ubisoft launched today.
Now because it plays like Garry’s Mod to a degree, we’re expecting at least fan favorites like Hide & Seek and Deathrun to end up being a thing on the system. What we’d love to see is them make a version that allows for Prop Hunt, but there’s no way to tell how much you’ll be able to play with the system until the game is released. Until then, get your imagination ready as you’ll have a chance to mess with the system as much as you’d like on March 27th.
- The Latest Far Cry 5 Trailer Wants to Tug at Your Heartstrings
- Far Cry 5 Gets a New Live-Action Trailer from Ubisoft
- Horizon: Zero Dawn Producer Samrat Sharma is Returning to Ubisoft
- Ubisoft, Politics, and Far Cry 5: Bleeding Cool Games Chatter Episode 3
- Far Cry 5's Short Film Eden's Gate is Available Now
- Far Cry 5 Gets a Short "Bill Of Rights" Trailer from Ubisoft
- Far Cry 5 is Getting a Short Film And it Has a Neat Looking Trailer
- The Witcher and More Will Be Coming to Monster Hunter World in 2019 - December 10, 2018
- Looking Over Various Rubik’s Cubes for Educational Gaming - December 10, 2018
- Review: SCUF Gaming’s PS4 Vantage Gaming Controller - December 10, 2018
- Review: The C64 Mini - December 10, 2018
- Treyarch Reveals Details to Black Ops 4 Next DLC Absolute Zero - December 9, 2018