Marvel throwback character Sentry who returned recently in Doctor Strange, is getting his own series again, from Jeff Lemire and Kim Jacinto.
In a PR-arranged interview with Jeff Lemire at Comic Book, he told them “You cannot have The Sentry without the Void. But what I was very conscious of was not simply retelling the same stories that had been told in the past with Sentry and Void. I want to see their relationship and their characters evolve and go in new directions… our series will start a few months after the events in Donny Cates’ Doctor Strange, and Bob will already be reintegrated into the Marvel Universe a bit more.”
The Sentry will exist in two different universes, defined by different art styles from Jacinto.
The Sentry #1 will be published in June as part of Marvel’s Fresh Start relaunch.
- Bebop & Rocksteady, Rick & Morty Vs Dungeons & Dragons and House Amok Launch in IDW August 2018 Solicitations - May 23, 2018
- The Wakanda Intergalactic Empire – Just Like Everyone Other Empire, in Black Panther #1 - May 23, 2018
- Sandman and Seeds on Front and Back of Next Week’s Diamond Previews - May 23, 2018
- Dark Horse Launches Frozen, Predator, Terminator, Seeds, Incognegro, Beasts Of Burden, Conspiracy Of Ravens in August 2018 Solicitations - May 23, 2018
- Leviathan, Cold Spots, Perdy, Hey Kids! Comics, Crowded, Stairway and L’il Donnie Launch From Image in August 2018 Solicits - May 23, 2018