Bloodborne has now become available to all PlayStation Plus users for free.
Free games are a great part of both the major console online services. Often you can get a great title, or at least a nice little gem you might have missed each month, meaning you can get a lovely library of games from just subscribing to either PlayStation Plus or Xbox Live over time. Usually, you’re not getting huge exclusives or new titles, but nice little titles none the less. That being said, PlayStation has pulled out all the stops this month with its line-up.
Starting now, you can pick up From Software’s Bloodborne for free on the service if you are subscriber. If you haven’t played the game, it really is one of the console’s finest and if you have any interest in the Souls games, it’s a must play. Even if you don’t have a huge interest, I’d still encourage you to pick it up and give it a go.
That’s not all though. Sony clearly were trying to outdo themselves (or lessen the blow of them announcing that they won’t be including PS3 and PS Vita games on the subscription in the future) and on top of that have brought the fantastic Ratchet and Clank to the promotion too. The Insomniac game is lauded as one of the best recent 3D platformers and if you haven’t seen it in action it really is beautiful. Defintely don’t sleep on that title. Elsewhere, you have these titles coming too:
Legend of Kay Anniversary (PS3)
Mighty No. 9 (PS3 and PS4
Claire: Extended Cut (PS Vita and PS4)
Bombing Busters (PS Vita and PS4)
The games are available through the month for free so you don’t have to rush now. Have at it though, it’s a wonderful month of games.
- Russian Artist Creates the Freakiest Bloodborne PS4 Stand You'll Ever See
- Xbox One Now Has Hitman: Blood Money and LEGO Star Wars III on Backwards Compatibility
- EA Exec Patrick Söderlund is Leaving the Publishing Company - August 15, 2018
- Night Trap is Coming to Nintendo Switch Later This Month - August 15, 2018
- Arkane Studios Says Dishonored is Taking a Break - August 15, 2018
- TimeSplitters Looks to Finally Be Making a Return After IP Changes Hands - August 15, 2018
- Devil May Cry 5 Will Get its First Gameplay Demo at Gamescom - August 14, 2018