Lucky for me, Asuka and Nia Jax were the first match of the night on Monday Night RAW. Two of WWE’s top women have been going after each other for some time, and this match had tons of potential.
— WWE (@WWE) March 6, 2018
Jax went all out on Asuka. She wasn’t shy about tossing Asuka around. This match did seem to drag on in some places, but again, Jax looked amazing. She managed to pin Asuka a number of times, almost winning in a few of the pins. She was quick, she was powerful — and even when Asuka got her into a submission hold, Jax fought back.
In the end Asuka retained her undefeated streak, but this match seems to be a turning point for Jax. Both women absolutely deserve a shot at the title, but I really feel like Jax deserves it more. Yes, I love Asuka, but we all know how her matches are going to end. We all know she’s (most likely) going to get a title at WrestleMania. And while it’s cool that she’s had such a long winning streak, it would be something else to see Jax dethrone her.
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018