Lucky for me, Asuka and Nia Jax were the first match of the night on Monday Night RAW. Two of WWE’s top women have been going after each other for some time, and this match had tons of potential.
— WWE (@WWE) March 6, 2018
Jax went all out on Asuka. She wasn’t shy about tossing Asuka around. This match did seem to drag on in some places, but again, Jax looked amazing. She managed to pin Asuka a number of times, almost winning in a few of the pins. She was quick, she was powerful — and even when Asuka got her into a submission hold, Jax fought back.
In the end Asuka retained her undefeated streak, but this match seems to be a turning point for Jax. Both women absolutely deserve a shot at the title, but I really feel like Jax deserves it more. Yes, I love Asuka, but we all know how her matches are going to end. We all know she’s (most likely) going to get a title at WrestleMania. And while it’s cool that she’s had such a long winning streak, it would be something else to see Jax dethrone her.
- Nerd Food: Frozen Desert Violet Lemonade from Epcot - May 24, 2018
- Celebrate Solo: A Star Wars Story with These New Crayola Sets - May 24, 2018
- A Walk Through Disney World’s Epcot, Spring 2018 [Photos] - May 24, 2018
- Nerd Food: Potato Pancakes with House-Made Applesauce from Bauernmarket in Epcot - May 24, 2018
- Nerd Food: Bubble Tea at Joy of Tea in Epcot - May 23, 2018