WWE has announced a new Royal Rumble, one which claims to be the greatest Rumble of all time. Taking place on April 27 in Saudi Arabia, WWE’s “Greatest Royal Rumble” will be an over-the-top rope match featuring WWE Superstars like John Cena, Triple H, Roman Reigns, AJ Styles, Braun Strowman, The New Day, Randy Orton, Bray Wyatt and Shinsuke Nakamura. The event is part of the Saudi government’s “Vision 2030” initiative, and WWE’s announcement calls it just a part of a 10-year multi-platform strategic plan.
“The Greatest Royal Rumble will be a spectacle of historic proportions,” said Vince McMahon in the announcement. “Our partnership with the Saudi General Sports Authority reflects a long-term commitment to present WWE’s world-class entertainment to a global audience on a grander scale than ever before.”
The company says ticket and broadcast information will be available in the coming weeks, so we might get to see the show outside Saudi Arabia on the WWE Network. We’ll keep you posted as more information becomes available.
- Stan Sakai Named Inaugural Joe Kubert Award Winner By Comic Con Revolution, Kubert School - May 20, 2018
- X-ual Healing: Cable #157, Continuity Porn Even a New Reader Can Enjoy - May 19, 2018
- X-ual Healing: Acanti Sky-Whales, Brood-Wolves, and Flying Brood-Sharks, Oh My, in Weapon H #3 - May 19, 2018
- X-ual Healing – A Heel Turn for Weapon X in Hunt for Wolverine: The Claws of a Killer #1 - May 19, 2018
- Hasbro Trademarks the Smell of Play-Doh - May 19, 2018