WWE has announced a new Royal Rumble, one which claims to be the greatest Rumble of all time. Taking place on April 27 in Saudi Arabia, WWE’s “Greatest Royal Rumble” will be an over-the-top rope match featuring WWE Superstars like John Cena, Triple H, Roman Reigns, AJ Styles, Braun Strowman, The New Day, Randy Orton, Bray Wyatt and Shinsuke Nakamura. The event is part of the Saudi government’s “Vision 2030” initiative, and WWE’s announcement calls it just a part of a 10-year multi-platform strategic plan.
“The Greatest Royal Rumble will be a spectacle of historic proportions,” said Vince McMahon in the announcement. “Our partnership with the Saudi General Sports Authority reflects a long-term commitment to present WWE’s world-class entertainment to a global audience on a grander scale than ever before.”
The company says ticket and broadcast information will be available in the coming weeks, so we might get to see the show outside Saudi Arabia on the WWE Network. We’ll keep you posted as more information becomes available.
- Iron Man Wants Everyone to Know That Bleeding Cool Will Rewrite Comics History on Monday #MarvelDeclassified - July 19, 2018
- FX Spotlights Legion, American Horror Story, Mayans M.C., and Archer at Comic-Con FXhibition - July 19, 2018
- Captina of Our Hearts – The John Barrowman Panel at San Diego Comic-Con - July 19, 2018
- Hyundai Unveils Iron Man Themed Kona SUV at San Diego Comic-Con - July 19, 2018
- Christophe Bec and Stefano Rafaelle’s ‘Under’ Heads to the Big Screen - July 19, 2018