Some of you may have noticed that the PlayStation Network went down for a period of time today in the wee hours of the morning. That was actually planned, and while Sony may not have gone out of their way to announce it, the PSN was undergoing maintenance. However, unlike previous outages, this one was pre-planned for hours when a lot of people wouldn’t be gaming, which was in the middle of the night on a weekday. And as a bit of a heads up, it’s happening again tonight, as the network will be undergoing another round of maintenance until 12:30am PST/3:30am EST.
What exactly Sony is working on is unclear, as the company gave no major notices about what services would be getting an overhaul or an update, so basically, you’ll just have to look at the PlayStation Network tomorrow morning and figure out if you see anything new. We’re hoping the company will give some kind of update as to what they added or removed tomorrow on the PlayStation Blog since two outages two nights in a row is pretty hard to miss for hardcore gamers. For now, take the night off and enjoy getting in a little extra sleep.
- Sony Reveals PlayStation's GDC 2018 Schedule and Games
- Cyberpunk 2077 May Be Coming to the Next Generation of Consoles
- Iron Galaxy Studios Wants to Port Monster Hunter: World to the Nintendo Switch
- P.T. Made With PS1 Graphics Is Still Frightening
- 9 New Cars and a Legendary Race Track are Rolling Onto Project Cars 2 Next Week
- Sea Of Thieves is Getting a Surprising Day One Patch - March 19, 2018
- Twitch Celebrates Mr. Rogers’s 90th Birthday with a Marathon - March 19, 2018
- Tower of Time Will Finally Leave Early Access This April - March 19, 2018
- The PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Mobile Game is Now Live - March 19, 2018
- The Latest Far Cry 5 Trailer Wants to Tug at Your Heartstrings - March 19, 2018