Are you one of the few people that are troubled about the activity time on the Nintendo Switch? Do you need people to know you’ve actually logged several hours on Splatoon 2 and were just online two hours ago? Well, apparently there’s a fix on the way. Nintendo is fully aware that there is an issue with the activity monitor in the Switch since day one and today decided to issue a tweet letting you know they got the matter on their minds.
Some Nintendo Switch owners’ play activity info is displaying incorrectly, but play activity is still being recorded accurately in the background. A future system update will resolve this issue & ensure play time data is correctly displayed. We apologize for the inconvenience.
— Nintendo of America (@NintendoAmerica) March 5, 2018
We personally don’t care too much about it as there are other things we’d like to see improved with the Switch before they get around to telling you how many hours we’ve logged on Breath of the Wild, but we do recognize that there are people obsessed with it. Even to the point where they say the won’t play on the console until its fixed. If you’re truly obsessed with it, that’s your obsession to hold, but we’d prefer to see their work be put elsewhere.
- Splatoon 2 Gets New DLC in the Octo Expansion This Summer
- Apparently, Mario is a Plumber Again, Says Nintendo
- Microsoft To Debut New Online Series This Week Called "Inside Xbox"
- Iron Galaxy Studios Wants to Port Monster Hunter: World to the Nintendo Switch
- Monster Hunter: World is Capcom's Best-Selling Game of All Time
- Someone DIY'd Their Own Mega Nintendo Switch
- Good Smile Company Has A New Breath Of The Wild Guardian Figure
- Predictably, Aimbots Have Come to Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 - October 19, 2018
- Insomniac Games Releases Two New Patches for Marvel’s Spider-Man - October 19, 2018
- Pac-Man Will Appear On Cans of Red Bull Because… Nostalgia? - October 19, 2018
- Check Out the Launch Trailer for Dark Souls: Remastered on Switch - October 19, 2018
- Dead By Daylight Launches “The Hallowed Blight” Halloween Event - October 19, 2018