WWE Hall-of-Famer Lita recently made a return to the ring in the historic first-ever Women’s Royal Rumble match, and it looks like it may have awakened an interest in doing a little bit more. On Twitter, Lita responded to a fan who wished for a dream match between Lita and WWE Superstar Becky Lynch, to take place at WrestleMania as a Tables, Ladders, and Chairs match. Surprisingly, Lita didn’t even have to think about before promptly agreeing.
Of course, Lita can’t simply make matches for WrestleMania on her own. You have to go through the official channels: standing in the ring at Raw or SmackDown and pointing to the WrestleMania sign. Despite this unconventional method, Becky Lynch soon chimed in to agree to the match as well.
That makes two of us. https://t.co/x30jXhouWD
— Rebecca Quin (@BeckyLynchWWE) March 3, 2018
Now things have gotten interesting. Sure, it seems unlikely that WWE would simply book a major match on the Grandest Stage of Them All just because a fan suggested it on Twitter… that is, unless enough websites write clickbait articles suggesting it should happen. Just doing our part.
- New GWAR OGN The Enormogantic Fail Revisits the Obliteration of Flab Quarv 7 - October 17, 2018
- R.I.P. ResurrXion? Weapon X Missing from Marvel’s January Solicits - October 16, 2018
- Finally, Chuck Austen’s Early X-Men Work Returns to Print at Marvel - October 16, 2018
- Is Ms. Marvel Cancelled? G. Willow Wilson Says It’s Just Taking a “Skip Month” - October 16, 2018
- Chuck Wendig’s Shadow of Vader Not Solicited for January… Has It Been Canceled Completely? - October 16, 2018