WWE Hall-of-Famer Lita recently made a return to the ring in the historic first-ever Women’s Royal Rumble match, and it looks like it may have awakened an interest in doing a little bit more. On Twitter, Lita responded to a fan who wished for a dream match between Lita and WWE Superstar Becky Lynch, to take place at WrestleMania as a Tables, Ladders, and Chairs match. Surprisingly, Lita didn’t even have to think about before promptly agreeing.
I’m in https://t.co/XVB10N5DR1
— Amy Dumas (@AmyDumas) March 3, 2018
Of course, Lita can’t simply make matches for WrestleMania on her own. You have to go through the official channels: standing in the ring at Raw or SmackDown and pointing to the WrestleMania sign. Despite this unconventional method, Becky Lynch soon chimed in to agree to the match as well.
That makes two of us. https://t.co/x30jXhouWD
— Rebecca Quin (@BeckyLynchWWE) March 3, 2018
Now things have gotten interesting. Sure, it seems unlikely that WWE would simply book a major match on the Grandest Stage of Them All just because a fan suggested it on Twitter… that is, unless enough websites write clickbait articles suggesting it should happen. Just doing our part.
- First Look at DC Super Hero Girls Cartoon from Lauren Faust - May 21, 2018
- Check Out Amanda Conner and Dave Johnson’s Variant for Plastic Man #1 - May 21, 2018
- G. Willow Wilson on Gatekeeping Ms. Marvel’s Entry to the Marvel Cinematic Universe - May 21, 2018
- Terry Blas and Claudia Aguirre’s Hotel Dare Brings Magical All-Ages Amenities to BOOM! in 2019 - May 21, 2018
- Report: WWE’s Deal with Fox for SmackDown is Worth $1 Billion, but Show Might Go to 3 Hours - May 21, 2018