In the middle of all the praise for the Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy and talk of possibly remastering more PS1 classics, word came out that someone involved with the project may have snuck a Spyro The Dragon demo into the trilogy. While that’s fun to speculate and wonder why anyone would bother to do that, some people just don’t take others at their word and decided to investigate. Turns out, they were right, as you can see in the tweet below that shows the evidence of a found demo.
Confirmed – Spyro Demo code in NST was intentional pic.twitter.com/pVjwiu6SQA
— BetaM (@mat5b) March 5, 2018
Now whether or not you can access the demo and play it is an entirely different matter that we’re sure people are working on as we speak, and we can’t wait to see what it looks like. However, it should come as little surprise given the talk that the next game on the list that Activision wants to remaster is Spyro. But how far off we’re actually seeing that, if that is indeed what they’re working on, is unknown at this point. For now, let’s hope we see the demo work and maybe get a glimpse of what designers want to do with it.
- Spyro Reignited Trilogy Gets a Soundtrack from Stewart Copeland of The Police
- Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy is Getting a Date Push on PC, Switch, and Xbox One
- Activision Will Now Host Their Own Weekly Streams on Twitch
- Crash Bandicoot's Switch Port Being Handled by a Different Company
- Activision Wants To Remaster More Games
- Spyro Trilogy Remaster Coming Later This Year Says Report
- Possible Leaks For 'PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale 2'
- Destiny Is The Most Downloaded Title On PlayStation 4
- Action Figure Showdown: Which Video Game Toy Series Is Right For You?
- Realm Royale Has Taken a Major Dive in Players Since Launch - August 17, 2018
- PUBG Mobile Boasts 100 Million Downloads Since Launch - August 17, 2018
- Another Pokémon GO Datamine Finds Mention of a Fourth Generation - August 17, 2018
- A Hat in Time to Make a Special Announcement on a Livestream Next Week - August 17, 2018
- Square Enix and Coca-Cola Join Forces for a Shadow of the Tomb Raider Event - August 17, 2018