After the 1976 Brian DePalma film, after Carrie 2 and the 2002 TV reboot, the Castle gang come to the latest and final film in our Carrie retrospective: Carrie (2013) starring Chloe Grace Moretz. The difference here (besides a very believable performance by Portia Doubleday as the conniving Chris) is that this Carrie comes across a lot more like an avenging, angry recruit for the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants. We discuss the whole series and debate the finer points while asking, “What does the world owe Carrie White?
Listen on YouTube:
Check out the trailer:
Castle of Horror/Castle Talk Podcast Links:
Join us over on Facebook to chime in.
The show is hosted here. Get our RSS Feed. Subscribe at iTunes. Listen on Stitcher. Or on YouTube.
The Team: Hosted by Jason Henderson, one of the writers for Bungie’s Destiny 2: Curse of Osiris and creator of the HarperTeen novel series Alex Van Helsing. Featuring Drew Edwards, creator of Halloween Man, Tony Salvaggio, Tech Director at of Rooster Teeth Studios and Clockwerx from Humanoids, attorney Julia Guzman of Guzman Immigration of Denver, and Jamie Bahr, lead singer and upright bassist of the rock and roll band Danger*Cakes.
- Bleeding Cool Exclusive: Here’s a Clip from ‘Killer Kate!’ - October 17, 2018
- Castle Talk: Jordi O’Dael, Aberrant Theatre Co-Founder on The Ghost Light Anthology - October 16, 2018
- Castle of Horror: Halloween 6 Brought ‘Halloween’ Continuity To Mind-Bending Precipice - October 15, 2018
- Castle Talk: Amy Lukavics’ Nightingale Is A Harrowing Journey Into Madhouses - October 9, 2018
- Castle of Horror: Halloween 5 Took The Halloween Series Careening Out Of Control - October 8, 2018