When we read this story and saw this was happening, we kind of asked ourselves, “Wait, why didn’t this happen already?” You’d think in all the places in the world, Japan would have already opened their own Pokémon Cafe at least within the last decade. But its true, starting tomorrow (March 5th), you can book reservations to go eat at the first Pokémon Cafe in Tokyo all the way up to April 8th. There you can enjoy many a food item designed to look like Pokémon, because of course, they need to look like Pokémon. Not to mention snag some exclusive merchandise at the place that can only be bought at the cafe.
The menu looks alright as you got a mix of soups, fruit dishes, salads, even a chicken burger with a bun that looks like Pikachu. I kid you not, look at the photo below as your food will stare back at you and say “Pika pi!” Its all reasonably priced, nothing you eat here will break the bank on your wallet if you’re visiting Japan. The biggest hurdle you’ll need to clear is getting a table booked. But if you’re planning a trip to Japan way in advance, you might be able to score this visit.
- New Pokémon Job Listing Gives Hints to Nintendo Switch Game
- Niantic Teases New Pokémon GO Event If Players Meet Goal
- Happy Pokémon Day from the Bleeding Cool Games Chatter Crew
- FireRed and LeafGreen Trainer Outfits Added to Pokémon GO
- The Pokemon Company Announces Pokemon Day Tomorrow
- Did Niantic Give Away The Next Pokémon GO Community Day Pokémon?
- Realm Royale Has Taken a Major Dive in Players Since Launch - August 17, 2018
- PUBG Mobile Boasts 100 Million Downloads Since Launch - August 17, 2018
- Another Pokémon GO Datamine Finds Mention of a Fourth Generation - August 17, 2018
- A Hat in Time to Make a Special Announcement on a Livestream Next Week - August 17, 2018
- Square Enix and Coca-Cola Join Forces for a Shadow of the Tomb Raider Event - August 17, 2018