Over the weekend, Shonen Gamez unearthed the above advertisement for Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm Trilogy on the Switch, and Bandai Namco have officially announced the Switch port is coming to the West.
As we reported over the weekend:
Shonen Gamez has unearthed an ad from this week’s issue of Shonen Jump advertising the Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm trilogy on the Nintendo Switch. The Switch port has been rumored to be in the works, so this report is more of a confirmation than a proper announcement.
The Western announcement came from an announcement trailer posted on Bandai Namco Europe’s Youtube channel.
The Ultimate Ninja Storm Trilogy contains Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm, Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2, and Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3. The games will not include the fourth and final game in the series, Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Legacy.
The Ultimate Ninja Storm Trilogy will be released in North America, Europe, and Japan on April 26th, 2018 for Switch. The trilogy is already available on PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
You can check out the announcement trailer below.
- Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker Gets a Co-Op Missions Trailer
- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Trilogy Gets a New Switch Trailer
- Someone DIY'd Their Own Mega Nintendo Switch
- A Look At The New Xbox One Combat Tech Controller
- Bandai Namco Will Announce a New Record of Grancrest War Game On Monday
- Shinya Takahashi Celebrates The Switch's Anniversary With A Video
- European Comics Platform Izneo is Moving to the Switch - November 11, 2018
- Metro Exodus Spartan Collector’s Edition Details Revealed - November 11, 2018
- EA and UEFA Reveal the eChampions League for FIFA 19 - November 11, 2018
- PlayStation Owners in Chicago will be Taxed Extra for Game Rentals - November 11, 2018
- Thief Simulator Tops Steam’s Bestseller List This Weekend - November 11, 2018