We have two new promos for the upcoming season of Legion that once again show off new footage but tell us almost nothing. The first one focuses on Syd (Rachel Keller) and how she’s convinced that David (Dan Stevens) is still alive, implying that it’s been some time since the events of the after-credits scene of season one.
— Legion (@LegionFX) February 27, 2018
The second one seems to focus more on David, but maybe not. There has always been this subtle hint that everything happening in Legion might not be real. The entire show is over-saturated and a little too bright sometimes. We are always under the impression that none of this is really happening. This promo seems to imply that each person we see here is just a creation of David’s mind.
— Legion (@LegionFX) March 2, 2018
The canon version of David has a bunch of different personalities, all with their own power sets. The reveal that each character in the show is just another one of David’s personalities wouldn’t be unheard of and would fit with the general tone of the show so far.
Summary: David Haller is a troubled young man diagnosed as schizophrenic, but after a strange encounter, he discovers special powers that will change his life forever.
Legion, created by Noah Hawley, stars Dan Stevens, Aubrey Plaza, Rachel Keller, Bill Irwin, Jeremie Harris, and Amber Midthunder. Legion Season 2 will be released on April 3rd.
- Let's Talk About 'Legion' Season 2 Premiere, "Chapter 9"
- Watch: Legion Season 2 Full Trailer Hits, is a Fever Dream Dance Spectacular
- First Look at Eiza Gonzalez in Hobbs and Shaw - December 18, 2018
- Todd Phillips Confirms That the Joker Movie Has Wrapped Production - December 18, 2018
- Sherlock Holmes Adaptation ‘Elementary’ to End After 7 Seasons - December 17, 2018
- Utah Film Critics Association Votes Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse the Best Picture of 2018 - December 17, 2018
- [SPOILERS] Phil Lord and Chris Miller Talk That Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse Post-Credits Scene - December 17, 2018