Infinity War S.H. Figuarts figures are on their way, with eight figures announced and at least two more coming. These will be released from April through September of this year, along with a new Marvel figure stand in May. The eight figures shown off today are Captain America, Iron Man, Spider-Man, Black Panther, Black Widow, Star-Lord, Doctor Strange, and the Mad Titan himself, Thanos.
I am not really feeling that Cap face portrait. I am Team BeardCap forever, but it falls apart for me at the eyes. It just feels a little off. other than that the body and costume look amazing. I love the wash all over the figure. He comes out in May.
Iron Man Mark 50 looks like he will come with some awesome attachments. I wish there was a Tony head, but this one will still be a great figure. He comes out in June.
This Black Panther looks tremendous. The chest looks a little bulky in the standing pose, but in an action pose it looks perfect. I also love that it comes with swappable eyes without lenses. He hits in September.
Black Widow may have the best headsculpt of any of these. Every face portrait looks incredible, and this will probably end up being the definitive Scarlett Johanson. She comes out in July, and I can’t wait.
Spidey is in his Infinity War Iron Spider suit, and like the company’s other Spidey figures is super-articulated for just about any pose you can think of to get him in. Looks like he also comes with narrowing eyes to swap out. Spidey swings into collections in May.
Doctor Strange comes with a bunch of spell pieces and looks like he is going to be just as great as his original release from his own film. He comes out in April.
Star-Lord also hit stores in April, and besides a change in shirt, I am having a hard time figuring out where the differences may be between this release and his Guardians Vol. 2 one.
The main event is Thanos. I have very high hopes for this one, especially since he comes with the Infinity Gauntlet. It looks like it only comes in a closed fist, but I will hold out hope that it is also articulated. He will be mine when it comes out in June.
Finally we have a Marvel logo display stand. These are awesome, and I have been meaning to get more. With the cool red and Marvel logo, these will be all I get from now on for my Marvel figures. This comes out in May.
Keep an eye out for preorders for all of these starting next week. There was also a Winter Solider and Hulkbuster teased.
- Thor is the Second Revealed Avengers: Infinity War Hot Toys Figure
- Brian Michael Bendis's 2 New DC Comics: 'Pearl' with Michael Gaydos and 'Cover' with David Mack
- Far Cry 5 is Getting a Short Film And it Has a Neat Looking Trailer
- Pennywise and Factory Entertainment are a Match Made in Horror Heaven
- Disney Announces Six New Marvel Release Dates
- Captain Marvel Screenwriter Talks About The "Action-Comedy" Tone
- Castle Talk: Midnighters Asks, "Can This Marriage Survive Keeping a Dead Guy in the Garage?"
- [RUMOR] World War Z 2 Production Has Been Pushed Back
- [SXSW] Ready Player One Events Announced
- Disney's Live-Action Mulan Has Been Delayed Until 2020
- The Umbrella Academy: The Big Short's John Magaro Joins Series
- Escape Room Asks You to Find a Way Out in New Trailer - October 19, 2018
- Kidrobot LA Comic Con Exclusives Include Spongebob, Astra and Orbit, and More - October 19, 2018
- Evil Dead 2 Comes to 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray in December - October 19, 2018
- Let’s Take a Look at NECA’s Captain Blake Figure From The Fog - October 19, 2018
- Check Out Some Halloween Poster Concept Art by Bill Sienkiewicz - October 19, 2018