As you know, I have an obsession with Jughead Jones. For 28+ years he’s been my absolutely favorite comic book character, and as you also know… I have the crown tattooed on me. My love runs deep.
Recently I reviewed both the Hot Topic and Spencer’s Jughead beanies, so naturally when I saw that Betty and Veronica had released a beanie of their own, I threw real money at my computer screen while crying. Life’s funny like that.
For starters, the hat is crazy soft and sturdy. It’s much sturdier than the Hot Topic counterpart, yet still more comfortable than the one from Spencer’s. The design is a nice, updated look. However, instead of the red and white buttons, we have a sewn-on patch that says Betty and Veronica. Personally, I would have rather had the red-and-white pins, but this is a nice alternative. The beanie fits rather snug, though, and while it fits me just right, my boyfriend found it too tight and uncomfortable. So, this hat is simply not for everyone. But if you collect Jughead beanies, this is a solid investment.
Interested in getting your own? Use my discount code “BMORELAUREN” and save 15% on it!
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018