The Flower and Garden Festival is my favorite time of year of Epcot. The gardens, the food, the merriment. Everything about the festival is simply beautiful. Especially the topiaries!
But while I love looking at them, I never once thought to myself, “Hully gee, these would look great if they were brought to life.” No one has ever once thought that… or so I believed.
— Walt Disney World (@WaltDisneyWorld) February 28, 2018
If moving plants with cold, dead eyes aren’t your thing, maybe skip the video. It’s fun and cute (since it is Disney), but also creepy as heck. I’ll never look at the Flower and Garden Festival the same.
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018