We just ran the speech that Dinesh Shamdasani, ex-CEO of Valiant Entertainment, made at ComicsPRO. The big question is, where will Dinesh end up next? After all, after his ”forced retirement” after Chinese investors DMG bought up Valiant, he said he is out of the comics business…
Forced retirement (temporary) in Hawaii pic.twitter.com/FAThrRRiUQ
— Dinesh Shamdasani (@dinesh_s) February 13, 2018
Well, that didn’t last long. Yesterday he was working at Collector’s Paradise, in San Fernando Valley, behind the till.
It was all part of the store’s crazy schedule of events for the next month… but it’s handy to know he still has the retail skills if any stores are hiring.
Here’s what else the store is up to in the net few weeks.
March 7th, 5-8 p.m. Collector’s Paradise San Fernando Valley
GENIUS Vol 2 Release Signing With Adam Freeman & Marc Bernardin
March 14th, 5-8 p.m. Collector’s Paradise San Fernando Valley
PORT of EARTH TPB Release Signing with Zack Kaplan
March 17th, 12 p.m.-4 p.m. Collector’s Paradise Pasadena
SCI FU Graphic Novel Release Party with Yehudi Mercado
March 28th, 5-8 p.m., Collector’s Paradise Pasadena
Power Rangers Shattered Grid Event: Kyle Higgins & Ryan Parrott
- Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man Shakes You Down For Another Dollar - October 18, 2018
- Return of Wolverine #4 Slips Into January 2019 - October 18, 2018
- Ch-Ch-Changes: Vault Of Spiders #2 Adds Scott Koblish, Mark Bagley and More - October 18, 2018
- Sara Pichelli Replaced on Fantastic Four #4 by Stefano Caselli - October 18, 2018
- Ch-Ch-Changes: Luciano Vecchio Will Join Ironheart #1, Issue #2 Slips to January - October 18, 2018