We just ran the speech that Dinesh Shamdasani, ex-CEO of Valiant Entertainment, made at ComicsPRO. The big question is, where will Dinesh end up next? After all, after his ”forced retirement” after Chinese investors DMG bought up Valiant, he said he is out of the comics business…
Forced retirement (temporary) in Hawaii pic.twitter.com/FAThrRRiUQ
— Dinesh Shamdasani (@dinesh_s) February 13, 2018
Well, that didn’t last long. Yesterday he was working at Collector’s Paradise, in San Fernando Valley, behind the till.
It was all part of the store’s crazy schedule of events for the next month… but it’s handy to know he still has the retail skills if any stores are hiring.
Here’s what else the store is up to in the net few weeks.
March 7th, 5-8 p.m. Collector’s Paradise San Fernando Valley
GENIUS Vol 2 Release Signing With Adam Freeman & Marc Bernardin
March 14th, 5-8 p.m. Collector’s Paradise San Fernando Valley
PORT of EARTH TPB Release Signing with Zack Kaplan
March 17th, 12 p.m.-4 p.m. Collector’s Paradise Pasadena
SCI FU Graphic Novel Release Party with Yehudi Mercado
March 28th, 5-8 p.m., Collector’s Paradise Pasadena
Power Rangers Shattered Grid Event: Kyle Higgins & Ryan Parrott
- Captain Marvel #1 Tops Advance Reorders - December 13, 2018
- Poison Ivy Death on the Cover of Heroes In Crisis #7 - December 13, 2018
- Cullen Bunn’s Writer’s Commentary on Vampirella Vs Reanimator #1 - December 13, 2018
- NYCC Event Director Mike Armstrong Promoted to Vice President at Reed POP Expo - December 13, 2018
- New Comic Store Opens in England – Wow Comix Bury - December 13, 2018