This photo from Entertainment Weekly, showing the writers of the upcoming The Sandman Universe curated imprint of books based on Neil Gaiman‘s Sandman from DC Comics, was a little on the dour side.
Was this a remake of The Addams Family?
Was this an intervention from family and friends who have had enough, and are very disappointed with you? Stop smiling, Darren — this is serious?
Or did they think this was a perfume photoshoot?
Even though he can’t open his eyes when doing so…
Congrats, Dan. And yes, for those counting, Dan was born two years after Sandman was first published. You may begin shuddering now.
- Forty Minutes of Alita: Battle Angel to be IMAX-Sized - December 11, 2018
- Is There a Post-Credit Scene in Aquaman? (No Spoilers) - December 11, 2018
- Aquaman Review: A Superhero Movie Without Any Depth [Spoiler Free, Ish] - December 11, 2018
- Jean-Marc Lofficier’s Writer’s Commentary on the Barbarella Holiday Special - December 11, 2018
- Everything You Knew About ‘Spider-Man No More’ Was Wrong Too - December 11, 2018