This photo from Entertainment Weekly, showing the writers of the upcoming The Sandman Universe curated imprint of books based on Neil Gaiman‘s Sandman from DC Comics, was a little on the dour side.
Was this a remake of The Addams Family?
Was this an intervention from family and friends who have had enough, and are very disappointed with you? Stop smiling, Darren — this is serious?
Or did they think this was a perfume photoshoot?
Even though he can’t open his eyes when doing so…
Congrats, Dan. And yes, for those counting, Dan was born two years after Sandman was first published. You may begin shuddering now.
- Rob Liefeld Drawing Superman? - October 18, 2018
- After Chelsea Cain and Chuck Wendig – Will Comic Creators Unionize? - October 18, 2018
- The Daily LITG – 18th October 2018 - October 18, 2018
- Titan Scorch Earth on Diablo Comic Book Listings - October 17, 2018
- DC Comics Cancels All Orders for Sandman: Overture Gallery Edition – For Now - October 17, 2018