Amazing Spider-Man has been burning up the charts and the aftermarket in the run-up to Amazing Spider-Man #800 and Dan Slott and Stuart Immonen‘s final issues on the series.
So you can see why retailers might be getting a little antsy about getting their second prints as ordered. And there seems to be an issue with Amazing Spider-Man #794 second prints.
Due to ship next Wednesday, it looks like it will peter out, as it were.
Marvel Comics have told retailers that in order to get as many copies as possible to as many retailers as possible, Amazing Spider-Man #795 2nd printing variant will ship in two waves.
The first wave should arrive for March 7th sake, followed by the second wave for March 14th.
So basically, if you don’t get yours on Wednesday, you get another shot.
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #795
(W) Dan Slott, Christos N. Gage (A) Mike Hawthorne, Terry Pallot (CA) Alex Ross
THREAT LEVEL RED Part 2
IS THERE A DOCTOR IN THE HOUSE?!
• Spidey pays the Sanctum Sanctorum a visit looking for a consult from the Master of the Mystic arts, Doctor Stephen Strange…
• …but finds himself face-to-face with the Master of Mischief and new Sorcerer Supreme – LOKI LAUFEYSON!
• And he’s even MORE charming than in the movies! Don’t believe us? Read this one and find out for yourself!
Rated T $3.99
- Dark Horse Comics Solicitations for March 2019 Includes Invisible Kingdom, Hellboy: The Art of the Motion Picture and the Elfen Lied Omnibus - December 18, 2018
- Ibrahim Moustafa Joins Jeff Parker on James Bond: Origin - December 18, 2018
- Brian Ruckley to Reboot Transformers for IDW, Twice-Monthly in March 2019 - December 18, 2018
- The Roy/Neal War Continues On Bleeding Cool - December 18, 2018
- Marvel Comics March 2019 Solicitations in Full - December 18, 2018