Amazing Spider-Man has been burning up the charts and the aftermarket in the run-up to Amazing Spider-Man #800 and Dan Slott and Stuart Immonen‘s final issues on the series.
So you can see why retailers might be getting a little antsy about getting their second prints as ordered. And there seems to be an issue with Amazing Spider-Man #794 second prints.
Due to ship next Wednesday, it looks like it will peter out, as it were.
Marvel Comics have told retailers that in order to get as many copies as possible to as many retailers as possible, Amazing Spider-Man #795 2nd printing variant will ship in two waves.
The first wave should arrive for March 7th sake, followed by the second wave for March 14th.
So basically, if you don’t get yours on Wednesday, you get another shot.
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #795
(W) Dan Slott, Christos N. Gage (A) Mike Hawthorne, Terry Pallot (CA) Alex Ross
THREAT LEVEL RED Part 2
IS THERE A DOCTOR IN THE HOUSE?!
• Spidey pays the Sanctum Sanctorum a visit looking for a consult from the Master of the Mystic arts, Doctor Stephen Strange…
• …but finds himself face-to-face with the Master of Mischief and new Sorcerer Supreme – LOKI LAUFEYSON!
• And he’s even MORE charming than in the movies! Don’t believe us? Read this one and find out for yourself!
Rated T $3.99
- DC Comics’ Reboot of Books Of Magic This Week - October 22, 2018
- First Review: The Green Lantern #1 by Grant Morrison and Liam Sharp – From 2000AD to Preacher? - October 22, 2018
- Valiant Entertainment to Publish ‘The Forgotten Queen’ - October 22, 2018
- Geoff Weber Adds Depth to The Scientists by Thinking Inside the Box - October 22, 2018
- Unboxing the Beatles Yellow Submarine Graphic Novel Special Gift Set from Titan Comics With My Dad - October 22, 2018