Him: Zack Snyder, progenitor of Zack Snyder’s Vision, the holy guiding light of the DCEU that was snuffed out by alleged fake feminist Joss Whedon at the urging of scheming Warner Bros execs more interested in their bonuses than in fulfilling the promise of the trilogy that began with Man of Steel and continued through Batman v. Superman. You: a devoted Snyderbrony, the colloquial term for hardcore fans of Zack Snyder. The medium: Vero, a social media service now gaining traction, though the prophet Zack Snyder has utilized it for years. It was here that Snyder posted a photo of his manly visage, displaying a virile mane of facial hair.
“Guess I got to shave this thing,” Snyder opined.
“Or you could just remove it via CGI hahahaha,” a loyal Snyderbrony replied.
“We all know that doesn’t work,” Snyder replied, referring to the horrifying effects of CGI removal of Henry Cavill’s mustache in the course of the traitor Whedon’s Justice League reshoots.
It would be hilarious if the situation weren’t so dire.
Release the Snyder Cut, Warner Bros, so that we all can laugh again.
- Valiant’s The Forgotten Queen Gets a Pre-Order Bundle with Amilcar Pinna Variants - November 13, 2018
- A First Look at Ben 10: The Truth is Out There is In Here - November 13, 2018
- 11 Pages from Kel McDonald and Tyler Crook’s ComiXology Original Series Stone King, Debuting Tomorrow - November 13, 2018
- Daniel Bryan’s Shocking Title Win Almost Makes Up for WWE Pulling Becky Lynch from Survivor Series - November 13, 2018
- What Was Up with Ronda Rousey’s “Millennials” Promo on WWE Raw Last Night? - November 13, 2018