While we patiently wait for Sea Of Thieves to finally be released on PC and Xbox One on March 20th, Rare are slowly driving us crazy with new trailers that show off more stuff we weren’t able to experience in the beta. In their latest installment of trailers, we now get a good look at the customization options for characters and ships, hosted by Lead Character Artist Sam Chester and Windows 10 Design Lead Tim Teddins. You can check out the video below if you got a spare five minutes to check out all of the options available to you.
From our perspective, this all looks amazing. The ship changes alone make it all worthwhile as you can design it to look a dozen different ways and be proud to sail your vessel on the high seas, as well as be sad and depressed once someone comes around to sink the thing. As for the characters, costumes aside, it’s nice to know that you’re not simply stuck on four options and body types, you have the ability to make your character your own and even give them a personal backstory based on how they look to all your shipmates. I look forward to being the guy with a shady past who also like to collect coconuts.
- Sea of Thieves Launches $100K Golden Bananas Quest
- The Next Xbox Update Teases 1440p Support and Better Audio Options
- Dig Up Some Buried Treasure with Sea of Thieves's Flameheart in New Loot Crate Boxes
- Microsoft Reveal All Eight Games Coming to March's Xbox Game Pass
- Sea of Thieves Conducting Another Scale Test This Weekend
- A Celebration of Tank Girl from Titan Comics May 2018 Solicits
- Sea Of Thieves Developers Talk About The NPC Interactions
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider Receives Second DLC Today - December 18, 2018
- Black Ops 4’s 1.10 Update Makes Major Changes to Blackout - December 18, 2018
- Fallout 76 Fans Are Calling Out Bethesta on Microtransaction Pricing - December 18, 2018
- Blizzard Celebrates the Holidays With a New Stop Motion Video - December 18, 2018
- “Anaconda” and “Lockhart” Are the Code Names for Xbox’s Next Consoles - December 18, 2018