While we patiently wait for Sea Of Thieves to finally be released on PC and Xbox One on March 20th, Rare are slowly driving us crazy with new trailers that show off more stuff we weren’t able to experience in the beta. In their latest installment of trailers, we now get a good look at the customization options for characters and ships, hosted by Lead Character Artist Sam Chester and Windows 10 Design Lead Tim Teddins. You can check out the video below if you got a spare five minutes to check out all of the options available to you.
From our perspective, this all looks amazing. The ship changes alone make it all worthwhile as you can design it to look a dozen different ways and be proud to sail your vessel on the high seas, as well as be sad and depressed once someone comes around to sink the thing. As for the characters, costumes aside, it’s nice to know that you’re not simply stuck on four options and body types, you have the ability to make your character your own and even give them a personal backstory based on how they look to all your shipmates. I look forward to being the guy with a shady past who also like to collect coconuts.
- Sea of Thieves Launches $100K Golden Bananas Quest
- The Next Xbox Update Teases 1440p Support and Better Audio Options
- Dig Up Some Buried Treasure with Sea of Thieves's Flameheart in New Loot Crate Boxes
- Microsoft Reveal All Eight Games Coming to March's Xbox Game Pass
- Sea of Thieves Conducting Another Scale Test This Weekend
- A Celebration of Tank Girl from Titan Comics May 2018 Solicits
- Sea Of Thieves Developers Talk About The NPC Interactions
- Konami Will Add Data Pack 2.0 to PES 2019 Next Week - October 18, 2018
- Check Out the Animals Trailer for Farming Simulator 19 - October 18, 2018
- Daybreak Games Announces All Their Halloween Events in Their Titles - October 18, 2018
- Super Mario Odyssey is Getting a Zombie Mario Costume - October 18, 2018
- The Walking Dead: The Final Season Chapter 3 Aiming for 2018 - October 18, 2018