Magic Bands have taken on a whole fashionable life of their own. The bands (which are used for just about everything in the park) have had all kinds of fun designs through the years — and over the next few months, collectors of these bands will have more to choose from!
This year, Animal Kingdom turns 20! Disney will be doing a lot for this park over the year, including this limited edition Magic Band. Limited to 2,000 units, these bands will only be available inside Animal Kingdom starting March 21st. Next, we have the new “meet me at the purple wall” band, inspired by the popular Instagram spot in Disney World’s Magic Kingdom! On March 16th, a new Star Wars band will also be released (it will however be for sale online starting March 12th).
Still want more? How about getting this Purple Wall hat as well!
I’m not going to lie: even I want one.
- Nerd Food: Millennial Pink Brownie Cupcake at the Confectionery in Magic Kingdom - May 21, 2018
- Limited-Edition Banshee Flies into Disney’s Animal Kingdom on May 27th - May 21, 2018
- Special Olympics USA Games to Be Held in Central Florida in 2022 - May 21, 2018
- LEGO Master Builders Are Completing a Millennium Falcon This Weekend at Disney Springs - May 21, 2018
- Nerd Food: Some of the Magical Cupcakes Available at Walt Disney World - May 20, 2018