Magic Bands have taken on a whole fashionable life of their own. The bands (which are used for just about everything in the park) have had all kinds of fun designs through the years — and over the next few months, collectors of these bands will have more to choose from!
This year, Animal Kingdom turns 20! Disney will be doing a lot for this park over the year, including this limited edition Magic Band. Limited to 2,000 units, these bands will only be available inside Animal Kingdom starting March 21st. Next, we have the new “meet me at the purple wall” band, inspired by the popular Instagram spot in Disney World’s Magic Kingdom! On March 16th, a new Star Wars band will also be released (it will however be for sale online starting March 12th).
Still want more? How about getting this Purple Wall hat as well!
I’m not going to lie: even I want one.
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018