Good news for Pathfinder fans who have been looking for more digital tools to use in the game, as Roll 20 will bring the role-playing game to their app along with Starfinder. The company has officially started taking pre-orders for Crownfall, the first volume launching the Pathfinder War for the Crown adventure, which will become available to Pro subscribers on March 6th and free to all subscribers on March 21st. More volumes and Starfinder content will come out the rest of the year. Below are a couple quotes from the company as well as some images from the game content for you to check out. Ultimately, this is a good move for both companies as Pathfinder has served as an alternative to other tabletop RPGs, so the fit is natural.
“The Roll20 community has been vocal for years about wanting official Pathfinder support on our platform and we are very excited to start providing it,” said Nolan T. Jones, Managing Partner of Roll20. “The added benefit of getting to be part of the already successful first voyages of the Starfinder universe only makes this better.”
“I’m a huge fan of virtual tabletops and look forward to bringing the amazing stories and art of the Pathfinder and Starfinder games to Roll20,” said Jim Butler, VP of Marketing and Licensing for Paizo.
- Paizo Announces PaizoCon 2018 for End of May in Seattle
- Pathfinder's Playtest Pre-Orders Will Be Closing on May 1st
- Familiar Settings and New Options: We Review Pathfinder on Roll 20
- Read Pathfinder Worldscape #1, Part of the Dynamite/Comixology 50% off Sale
- Crystal Frasier and Tom Garcia Team for Pathfinder: Spiral of Bones
- Exclusive Extended Previews of Bettie Page #6, Vampirella #9, and Pathfinder Worldscape
- Writer's Commentary - Erik Mona Talks Pathfinder Worldscape: Warlord of Mars
- Pathfinder Worldscape Red Sonja #1 Review: Wordy but Fun
- Realm Royale Has Taken a Major Dive in Players Since Launch - August 17, 2018
- PUBG Mobile Boasts 100 Million Downloads Since Launch - August 17, 2018
- Another Pokémon GO Datamine Finds Mention of a Fourth Generation - August 17, 2018
- A Hat in Time to Make a Special Announcement on a Livestream Next Week - August 17, 2018
- Square Enix and Coca-Cola Join Forces for a Shadow of the Tomb Raider Event - August 17, 2018