There are so many Marvel TV properties happening right now that it can be hard to keep track of all of them. One of the series that hasn’t gotten as much promotion as others is the upcoming Freeform series Cloak and Dagger. It’s promising to be a different look to a superhero show as it focuses its sights on the crowd that watches shows on Freeform, or maybe even capturing some viewers from the CW. This new promo for the show, set to drop this June, shows the two main characters living separate lives before ultimately coming together.
— Marvel Entertainment (@Marvel) February 28, 2018
Two teenagers from very different backgrounds find themselves burdened and awakened to newly acquired superpowers while falling in love.
Cloak and Dagger, created by Joe Pokaski, stars J.D. Evermore, Olivia Holt, Aubrey Joseph, Miles Mussenden, Gloria Reuben, and Andrea Roth. It will premiere on Freeform on June 7th.
- CinemaCon Sony Presentation Live Blog - April 23, 2018
- Joe Russo Gave Tom Holland a Fake Avengers: Infinity War Script - April 19, 2018
- Colin Trevorrow Says Jurassic World 3 Will Be a “Science Thriller” like Jurassic Park - April 18, 2018
- Brad Bird Explains Why There Is No Time Jump in Incredibles 2 - April 18, 2018
- Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom – The New Direction While Remaining True to the Universe - April 18, 2018