There are so many Marvel TV properties happening right now that it can be hard to keep track of all of them. One of the series that hasn’t gotten as much promotion as others is the upcoming Freeform series Cloak and Dagger. It’s promising to be a different look to a superhero show as it focuses its sights on the crowd that watches shows on Freeform, or maybe even capturing some viewers from the CW. This new promo for the show, set to drop this June, shows the two main characters living separate lives before ultimately coming together.
— Marvel Entertainment (@Marvel) February 28, 2018
Two teenagers from very different backgrounds find themselves burdened and awakened to newly acquired superpowers while falling in love.
Cloak and Dagger, created by Joe Pokaski, stars J.D. Evermore, Olivia Holt, Aubrey Joseph, Miles Mussenden, Gloria Reuben, and Andrea Roth. It will premiere on Freeform on June 7th.
- Disney Fires Guardians of the Galaxy Director James Gunn Over Old Offensive Tweets - July 20, 2018
- 20th Century Fox Brings the Fun to Their Panel for The Predator - July 20, 2018
- San Diego Comic-Con Iron Fist Season 2 Panel Live-Blog - July 19, 2018
- First Teaser Trailer for Series 11 of Doctor Who Debuts at SDCC [VIDEO] - July 19, 2018
- At SDCC, Working Geek Moms Still Gotta Bring Home a Gift - July 19, 2018