There are so many Marvel TV properties happening right now that it can be hard to keep track of all of them. One of the series that hasn’t gotten as much promotion as others is the upcoming Freeform series Cloak and Dagger. It’s promising to be a different look to a superhero show as it focuses its sights on the crowd that watches shows on Freeform, or maybe even capturing some viewers from the CW. This new promo for the show, set to drop this June, shows the two main characters living separate lives before ultimately coming together.
— Marvel Entertainment (@Marvel) February 28, 2018
Two teenagers from very different backgrounds find themselves burdened and awakened to newly acquired superpowers while falling in love.
Cloak and Dagger, created by Joe Pokaski, stars J.D. Evermore, Olivia Holt, Aubrey Joseph, Miles Mussenden, Gloria Reuben, and Andrea Roth. It will premiere on Freeform on June 7th.
- Disney’s Jungle Cruise Gets Delayed 9 Months - October 19, 2018
- Daredevil Season 3: Peter Halpin Joins the Cast as Theo Nelson - October 18, 2018
- Watch Our Heroes Do Some Training in This New Robin Hood Clip - October 18, 2018
- Sophie Turner Talks Incorporating Mental Illness into Dark Phoenix - October 18, 2018
- Joshua Bassett Set to Star in High School Musical: The Musical for the Disney Streaming Service - October 17, 2018