Its been a minute since we heard some massive news from H1Z1 as other battle royale games have been dominating the news. But today, Daybreak Games officially announced that H1Z1 is leaving Early Access and is available on Steam and PC download, along with a new game mode called “Auto Royale”. The new mode is basically H1Z1 with cars, and I know what you’re thinking, the game already has the nickname H1Car1 from the amount of time people drive around waiting for the circle to shrink. But this one will have you driving around all the time killing fellow players in their own cars. The fill details of the new mode are below, as we wish you luck in your new battle cars!
AUTO ROYALE GAME MODE HIGHLIGHTS:
- Two New Vehicles: Players can choose from two vehicles in Auto Royale – sedan or ARV – both new to the game and only available in Auto Royale.
- Sedan: Nimble car with faster acceleration and higher jump clearance, allowing skilled drivers to quickly evade enemies.
- Armored Recon Vehicle (ARV): Offers more stability, making it easier to drive for new players, but has less turbo fuel efficiency.
- New Weapons: The light machine gun (LMG), available only in Auto Royale, deals the most sustained damage of any gun in the game.
- New Power Ups: Players pick up evasive, defensive and combat drops to throw opponents off their trail, heal themselves, or deal damage to enemy vehicles.
- Drops include vehicle repair kits, environmental buffs, fire extinguishers, and vehicle armor.
- Power ups include smoke screens, high-octane fuel, turbo boosts, and oil slicks.
- Pick-ups include landmines and corrosive smoke.
Auto Royale is currently in beta and will continue to develop with feedback from the community. Along with the new vehicular battle royale game mode, H1Z1 launches with a plethora of new features designed to enhance the game’s competitive nature and fast-paced combat.
ADDITIONAL H1Z1 LAUNCH FEATURES:
- Tactical Deployment: Players can choose which area to parachute into at the start of a match using a heat map that shows locations of where other players spawn.
- Airdrop Revamp: The airdrop system has been refined to add more points of contention, increasing the drop frequency and item value.
- Season 1: The first official in-game season for H1Z1 starts with an all-new scoring algorithm designed to reward consistency and aggression, not just a player’s 10 best placements.
- Mini-map: Players now have the option to turn on a mini-map to help them navigate the world.
- Founder’s Item: All players who bought H1Z1 during early access will receive a special in-game shirt.
- And More!
H1Z1 evolved tremendously during early access thanks to continued feedback from the community, leading to overhauls to the combat and vehicle systems, the addition of skirmishes and airdrops, changes to the toxicity system and more. The game will continue to escalate its solo and team-based last-person-standing thrills with new updates after release, including Z1 Remastered, a revamped version of the fan-favorite map from H1Z1’s early days. Daybreak is committed to further growing H1Z1’s competitive scene with support for structured organized play, tournaments and the H1Z1 Pro League.
- PlayStation Shows Off New Footage of H1Z1 on Their Console
- Michelle Rodriguez and Kristine Leahy Will Guest Star on H1Z1 Pro League
- H1Z1 Partners with AKRacing While Tickets for ProLeague Go on Sale
- Looking Over The Next Few Updates Coming To 'H1Z1' At PAX West
- 'H1Z1' Gets Another Huge Update, Including Bringing Back Skirmishes
- 'Battlegrounds' Boasting One Million Sales While 'H1Z1' Tries To Fix Issues
- 'PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds' Community Is Becoming What 'H1Z1' Could Not
- The SML Podcast - Discussing Funk Of Titans, H1Z1, Nintendo, And More
- Activision Brags About Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Opening Day Sales - October 14, 2018
- Hearthstone 2018 HCT Fall Championship Finals: bloodyface vs. lnguagehackr - October 14, 2018
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Will Take Up 89 GB on Xbox One - October 14, 2018
- Pokémon Café in Tokyo Will Have a Special Pokémon: Let’s Go Menu - October 14, 2018
- Hearthstone HCT Fall Championship: Day 2 – Semifinals - October 14, 2018