In “Ralph Breaks the Internet: Wreck-It Ralph 2,” Vanellope von Schweetz and Wreck-It Ralph leave the arcade world behind to explore the uncharted and thrilling world of the internet.
And rabbits and cats’ feeding habits.
Vanellope and Ralph have a breathtaking view of the world wide web, a seemingly never-ending metropolis filled with websites, apps and social media networks. On a quest to save Vanellope’s game, how will these two misfits ever succeed in this vast new world?
Featuring the voices of Sarah Silverman as Vanellope and John C. Reilly as Ralph, Walt Disney Animation Studios’ “Ralph Breaks the Internet: Wreck-It Ralph 2” arrives in US cinemas on the 21st November in the US and on the 30th November in the UK.
- DC Comics Cancel Orders For Batman: Creature Of The Night #4 – Will Return Later in 2019 - December 12, 2018
- Mark Seifert’s Marvel Declassified Returns on December 17th - December 12, 2018
- What Toys do People in the Marvel Universe Buy? Amazing Spider-Man #11 Reveals All - December 12, 2018
- Valiant Announces ‘Breakthrough’ Line-Up for 2019 - December 12, 2018
- Is Brian Azzarello Rewriting the Deaths of Thomas and Martha Wayne in Batman Damned? (Spoilers) - December 12, 2018