In “Ralph Breaks the Internet: Wreck-It Ralph 2,” Vanellope von Schweetz and Wreck-It Ralph leave the arcade world behind to explore the uncharted and thrilling world of the internet.
And rabbits and cats’ feeding habits.
Vanellope and Ralph have a breathtaking view of the world wide web, a seemingly never-ending metropolis filled with websites, apps and social media networks. On a quest to save Vanellope’s game, how will these two misfits ever succeed in this vast new world?
Featuring the voices of Sarah Silverman as Vanellope and John C. Reilly as Ralph, Walt Disney Animation Studios’ “Ralph Breaks the Internet: Wreck-It Ralph 2” arrives in US cinemas on the 21st November in the US and on the 30th November in the UK.
- Speculators Hoovering Up BLACK on eBay – When They Can Find It - April 23, 2018
- BLACK, the Superhero Comic Where Only Black People Get Superpowers, to Be a Film Franchise from Studio 8 - April 23, 2018
- Frank Cho Draws Aunt May’s Wheatcakes for Amazing Spider-Man #800 Cover - April 23, 2018
- ComicBooks for Kids at the Diamond Summit 2018 (VIDEO) - April 23, 2018
- The 28 Covers Of Tony Stark: Iron Man – And How Retailers Can Order Them - April 23, 2018