In “Ralph Breaks the Internet: Wreck-It Ralph 2,” Vanellope von Schweetz and Wreck-It Ralph leave the arcade world behind to explore the uncharted and thrilling world of the internet.
And rabbits and cats’ feeding habits.
Vanellope and Ralph have a breathtaking view of the world wide web, a seemingly never-ending metropolis filled with websites, apps and social media networks. On a quest to save Vanellope’s game, how will these two misfits ever succeed in this vast new world?
Featuring the voices of Sarah Silverman as Vanellope and John C. Reilly as Ralph, Walt Disney Animation Studios’ “Ralph Breaks the Internet: Wreck-It Ralph 2” arrives in US cinemas on the 21st November in the US and on the 30th November in the UK.
- It’s a Two-Shirt Ant-Man and The Wasp Loot Crate for July 2018 - July 17, 2018
- USA Reverses Decision, Approves Visa For Zerocalcare to Attend San Diego Comic-Con for Lion Forge - July 17, 2018
- 5 Hallowe’en Comics From Dynamite For Betty Page, Red Sonja, Elvira, Vampirella, Army Of Darkness - July 17, 2018
- Gail Simone – New Comics From Lion Forge Announced at San Diego Comic-Con? - July 17, 2018
- WowWee Fingerlings Exclusive for Amazon Prime Day - July 17, 2018