For those of you who managed to get past one of the longest stages in Super Mario Odyssey by using a glitch, congrats, you’re the last to do it. Nintendo has finally added in a patch that has corrected this infamous glitch, forcing you to do it the right way. For those of you who don’t know what we’re talking about, we have a lovely video demonstration for you below wherein the Darker Side of the Moon level, you can actually glitch your way through most of the level by hitting the frag transformation with your cap at just the right time. If you do it correctly, you can actually swim through space and get to the end of the level to score a Milti Moon.
However, the most recent patch for the game, which was filed under “Fixed a number of issues to improve the gameplay experience”, killed the cheat. Now if you wish to get that Multi Moon, you’ll need to go through the entire level as intended. Sure, it’s 15 minutes at best, but who cares? Its still a Mario game and if you’re still playing it, chances are you’re enjoying it. Besides, there are probably other glitches out there to find that they never patched.
- Super Mario Odyssey Was Never Intended to Be on Wii U
- Kirby: Star Allies Is Looking To Get A Demo In Early March
- The Complete List Of The 21st Annual D.I.C.E. Awards Winners
- Monster Hunter: World Topped the US Game Charts for January
- Nintendo Has New Updates Coming For Super Mario Odyssey
- Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor – Martyr Pushed to June - April 19, 2018
- Microsoft Apparently Hiring for Next Xbox Console Design - April 19, 2018
- Is SNK Teasing a Mini Neo Geo Console for Their 40th Anniversary? - April 19, 2018
- TinyBuild Games Shows Off the Graveyard Keeper Reveal Trailer - April 19, 2018
- Michelle Rodriguez and Kristine Leahy Will Guest Star on H1Z1 Pro League - April 19, 2018