PayDay 2 has officially launched on the Switch. PayDay 2 is now available on the hybrid console in North and South America, Europe, and Australia for $49.99 USD. PayDay 2 on the Switch fits in pretty well with DOOM which was ported over back in Fall 2017, to add some more adult FPS content to the hybrid console.
The Switch version of the game comes complete with more than 50 heists, 150 weapons, and several playable characters to choose from, which should provide the authentic PayDay 2 experience. The Switch edition also comes with all-new features like rumble support and a full touchscreen menu. The Switch version also gets a new local multiplayer mode called Crime.Net Local Play that allows you to set up a local game and invite friends to heist together on the same local wifi network.
To celebrate the launch of PayDay 2 on the Nintendo Switch, Overkill has also released a brand-new heister: Joy. She’s a Japanese computer whiz living in the United States and comes with her own hacker perks and weapons. Most importantly, she has her own custom LED light-based mask that changes her appearance on the fly.
PayDay 2 first launched in 2013 and has seen more than 160 paid and free updates since its initial release. The Original PayDay launched in 2011 as a co-op FPS franchise with more than 16 million units sold on PC, Steam, PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox 360, and now the Switch.
PayDay 2 VR is also available in beta on Steam.
You can check out the Launch trailer below.
- Swedish Authorities Raid the Starbreeze Offices
- Inked Releases a Hand-Drawn Trailer for Steam Release
- Happy Birthdays Will Be Coming To The West On Nintendo Switch
- 11 Games Added to Xbox One's Enhanced Titles List
- BioWare Gives More Details on Anthem’s Demo - December 7, 2018
- Silent Hill and Legacy of Kain Tested for PlayStation Classic - December 7, 2018
- Com2uS Releases New Gameplay Preview for Skylanders: Ring of Heroes - December 7, 2018
- In Case You Missed it: Here’s Every Announcement from The Game Awards - December 7, 2018
- Midwinter Entertainment Reveals Co-op Shooter Scavengers - December 7, 2018