The folks at WhooDoo TV turned up ay Image Expo 2018 last week with video cameras in hand to record Robert Kirkman (among others).
In a private press conference, Robert Kirkman launched and promoted his new comic book Oblivion Song. And afterwards, running through his projects and those of his Skybound company. Including that Extremity‘s Daniel Warren Johnson has a new project for Skybound. And he ended with one previously unheard revelation that yes, Thief of Thieves would be coming back soon — “that’s probably something I’m not supposed to say.” But thankfully he did.
Thief of Thieves centres on Conrad Paulson, a highly successful thief who quits the business and begins a new life stealing from other thieves in an effort to make up for all his previous mistakes, but finds himself on the run from people on both sides of the law. Thief of Thieves depicts both sides of Redmond’s life: one as the thief along with his young apprentice, Celia; and the other as his real name, Conrad Paulson, who has an estranged wife and adult son.
Created by Kirkman and Shawn Martinbrough, it has been written by a series of name writers, including Nick Spencer, James Asmus, and Andy Diggle. A television series based on the comic is meant to be in development at AMC.
- September’s Vegas Fan Fusion Cancelled by Square Egg - August 20, 2018
- Mayo “SEN” Naito to Create Back-Up Strip in New Shazam Comic - August 20, 2018
- Frank Quitely Returns to DC Comics for The Green Lantern Variant Covers - August 20, 2018
- It’s Superman vs. Dr Manhattan in November’s Doomsday Clock - August 20, 2018
- The Return of Suicide Squad: Black Files – With or Without Doctor Endless? - August 20, 2018