The folks at WhooDoo TV turned up ay Image Expo 2018 last week with video cameras in hand to record Robert Kirkman (among others).
In a private press conference, Robert Kirkman launched and promoted his new comic book Oblivion Song. And afterwards, running through his projects and those of his Skybound company. Including that Extremity‘s Daniel Warren Johnson has a new project for Skybound. And he ended with one previously unheard revelation that yes, Thief of Thieves would be coming back soon — “that’s probably something I’m not supposed to say.” But thankfully he did.
Thief of Thieves centres on Conrad Paulson, a highly successful thief who quits the business and begins a new life stealing from other thieves in an effort to make up for all his previous mistakes, but finds himself on the run from people on both sides of the law. Thief of Thieves depicts both sides of Redmond’s life: one as the thief along with his young apprentice, Celia; and the other as his real name, Conrad Paulson, who has an estranged wife and adult son.
Created by Kirkman and Shawn Martinbrough, it has been written by a series of name writers, including Nick Spencer, James Asmus, and Andy Diggle. A television series based on the comic is meant to be in development at AMC.
- As Nancy In Hell Concludes, Amigo Comics Launches Phantasmagoria in September 2018 Solicits - June 22, 2018
- DC Comics to Lose the Gloss? Colourists Take Care - June 22, 2018
- Dan Parent and Fernando Ruiz’s Die Kitty Die Gets a #0 and a #1 in Chapterhouse Solicits September 2018 - June 22, 2018
- Kevin Huizenga’s Fielder Launches in Drawn & Quarterly September 2018 Solicits - June 22, 2018
- Family Graves Launches from Source Point Press in September Solicits 2018 - June 22, 2018