Square Enix released details earlier today for an upcoming patch coming to Secret of Mana designed to fix some of the bugs that people have been experiencing since the game was released last week. Below are the translated details of what’s going to be coming to the patch, which we ourselves have come across a couple times, specifically that 0 HP Phenomenon. Square Enix only gave the date of “early March” for the patch to come, so we should be seeing it sometime in the next couple weeks.
· Improvement of frequency of occurrence of application error
· Improvement of phenomenon of character transition to blackout screen
· Improvement of phenomenon that character’s color tone remains changed
· Improvement of phenomenon in which half of screen is displayed black
· 0 HP Phenomenon that the teammate character is restored in the state of
· A phenomenon in which the conversation does not end on a specific map
· Improvement of the phenomenon of passing through the hierarchy in the map in the second hierarchy
· The action of the enemy by a combination of partial attack and magic Improvement of stop phenomenon
· Change of bow behavior in battle with some monsters
We also plan to add the following functions.
· Addition of guide display of switching button on ring command screen
· Addition of character icon during ring operation on ring command screen
· Addition of display of item effect display on ring command screen and item ring
- Check Out the Latest Video Game Releases for March 27- April 2, 2018
- Check Out the Latest Video Game Releases for March 20-26, 2018
- Check Out the Latest Video Game Releases for March 13-19, 2018
- Check Out the Latest Video Game Releases for March 6-12, 2018
- Square Enix Gives Secret Of Mana A Proper Launch Trailer
- Secret of Mana's Trophy List Has Already Leaked
- Could Secret of Mana Remake End Up on the Switch?
- Square Enix to Reveal More Details on the Secret of Mana Remake in Livestream
- Square Enix is Releasing Secret of Mana in Physical Edition for PS4