Fans of the popular Pirates of the Caribbean ride, I want to apologize to you now. As of today, the ride has been closed for refurbishments. While rides undergo maintenance often, Disney will also be changing one of the scenes in the ride. The infamous “Bride Auction” scene will be altered, and the famous redhead will be given a new role as an assistant to the Mercado auction, where she will now be helping locals to unload their valuables.
Disneyland Paris has already made the update, but there’s still no official date for when Disneyland updates their ride. Disney World’s POTC will re-open mid March.
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018