Today, Psyonix announced that there will be a new line of items coming to Rocket League that will specifically be themed around the WWE. Which the minute we heard this news, we kind of wondered why this hasn’t happened sooner, as it seems like a cool fit for both. According to the developers, sometime over Wrestlemania 34 weekend (April 8th to be exact), Xavier Woods will make the official announcement on his Up Up Down Down channel about all of the additions that will be coming to the game, most likely with a couple of the superstars that will have merch featured.
It doesn’t take much guesswork to figure we’ll probably be seeing several skins for people like John Cena, Roman Reigns, Brock Lesnar, AJ Styles, Randy Orton, Seth Rollins, and more. What will be interesting is to see what other topper and antenna items will be featured. You know somewhere in the mix there’s bound to be an annoying John Cena “You Can’t See Me” foam hand that will be waving from the antenna as you drive by and snatch a goal. Most likely everything will be like the recent DC Comics additions where you’ll need to pay for everything you see, so have fun paying $4 a pop for that Booty-O’s skin.
- Rocket League Shows Off More of the Jurassic World Car Pack
- Rocket League Tournaments Coming to the Game's Spring Feature Update
- We Take a Look at the Marvel Legends 12-Inch Wolverine Figure
- Rocket League Tournament is in Beta for PC Players
- Rocket League To Receive DC Comics DLC Cars In March
- Rocket League to get Cross-Platform Party Support This Year
- Rocket League Will Finally Get Crossplay Party Support In 2018
- Psyonix Wants Your Help Choosing Rocket League Music
- Treyarch Unveils Black Ops 4 Mystery Box and More Zombies Details at SDCC - July 20, 2018
- THQ Nordic Announces Its Full Gamescom 2018 Lineup - July 19, 2018
- Bandai Namco Launches a New Website to Prepare for Ace Combat 7 - July 19, 2018
- Xaviant Games is Pulling The Culling 2 from All Consoles - July 19, 2018
- Marvel’s Spider-Man Shows Off the Original Spidey Costume - July 19, 2018