Nexon Korea’s strategy RPG Master of Eternity has been opened up for global pre-registration prior to launching on iOS and Android. Master of Eternity is a strategy RPG featuring turn-based mecha battles with anime-shaded characters to explore, battle, and raid. The global pre-registration is open now for iOS users, and will likely open up for Android soon.
Players will explores a “vast universe plagued by a galactic war fought between bands of eccentric Pixies, commanding unique and powerful mechas to engage rivals, foes and even friends”.
The game’s full list of features include:
- Addictive Turn-based Combat – M.O.E.’s strategic elements, unique Pixies and mechas, and an innovative battle system combine for addictive gameplay that keeps players coming back for more;
- Engaging Narrative – The game’s immersive story and distinctive Pixie personalities offer several epic storylines that converge for hours of addictive content;
- Character Customization – Players can make Pixies stand out by collecting various costumes. Players can also fully customize Pixies’ Crew Room;
- Strategic Gameplay – Develop distinctive tactics by mixing Pixies, mechas, and equipment to formulate winning strategy to defeat formidable adversaries;
- Classic Game Modes – Players can explore multiple game modes, including scenario-based missions, temple exploration, Alliance simulations and intense PvP battles with players from around the world.
Global pre-registration is available now for iPhone. Master of Eternity does not have a release date, but given the usual time-frame of most mobile pre-registration models, we will likely see the full game release in early Spring.
- Sony to Halt Production on the PS Vita in Japan Next Year - September 20, 2018
- Capcom Reveals Resident Evil 2 Remake Gameplay at TGS - September 20, 2018
- Old Man Dante Stars in Devil May Cry 5’s TGS Trailer - September 20, 2018
- World of Final Fantasy Maxima Introduces New Characters and Monsters at TGS - September 20, 2018
- League of Legends Dev Riot Games Partners with Mastercard - September 19, 2018