Nexon Korea’s strategy RPG Master of Eternity has been opened up for global pre-registration prior to launching on iOS and Android. Master of Eternity is a strategy RPG featuring turn-based mecha battles with anime-shaded characters to explore, battle, and raid. The global pre-registration is open now for iOS users, and will likely open up for Android soon.
Players will explores a “vast universe plagued by a galactic war fought between bands of eccentric Pixies, commanding unique and powerful mechas to engage rivals, foes and even friends”.
The game’s full list of features include:
- Addictive Turn-based Combat – M.O.E.’s strategic elements, unique Pixies and mechas, and an innovative battle system combine for addictive gameplay that keeps players coming back for more;
- Engaging Narrative – The game’s immersive story and distinctive Pixie personalities offer several epic storylines that converge for hours of addictive content;
- Character Customization – Players can make Pixies stand out by collecting various costumes. Players can also fully customize Pixies’ Crew Room;
- Strategic Gameplay – Develop distinctive tactics by mixing Pixies, mechas, and equipment to formulate winning strategy to defeat formidable adversaries;
- Classic Game Modes – Players can explore multiple game modes, including scenario-based missions, temple exploration, Alliance simulations and intense PvP battles with players from around the world.
Global pre-registration is available now for iPhone. Master of Eternity does not have a release date, but given the usual time-frame of most mobile pre-registration models, we will likely see the full game release in early Spring.
- Funko is Releasing a Line of Fortnite Collectibles Soon - July 18, 2018
- Epic Games Has Earned $1 Billion in Fortnite in-Game Purchases - July 18, 2018
- 505 Games Debuted an Animated Teaser for ‘Indivisible’ at Anime Expo - July 9, 2018
- The Halo Championship and Gears Pro Circuit are Teaming Up This Weekend - July 9, 2018
- Electronic Arts Acquires Indie Dev Studio Industrial Toys - July 9, 2018